17. For I Have Sinned

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17. For I Have Sinned

-------

a/n: OMG! Did you guys' see that lovely poster up there?! You want to know who made it? Read my A/N at the bottom! And did I tell you readers, I miss you all? Well I do! :) So enjoy this chapter! Long reading ahead! ^_^v

-------

The constant noises and actions Jiyong was making in Dara's office is beginning to get in her nerves. Ever since, Jiyong had picked her up, the guy was in full swing moody. He was sweet with the side of bitterness if that's even possible. And Dara knows exactly why the guy is acting like this.

"Okay," Dara closed her laptop and looked at Jiyong annoyingly. "Come here and talk to me."

"No thank you," he kept on messing with the folders that Dara had ask him to sort out.

"If you don't talk to me right now," she warned. "I am cutting you out of my life."

Jiyong's head snapped straight and as quick as he could, he abandoned his files sitting from the chair across Dara's desk.

"Okay...okay," Jiyong sighed. "Must you really use that threat."

"Jiyong, how old are you again?" Dara uttered amazed how immature the guy is.

"Dara, all I'm asking you is to move in with me," he finally caved in.

"And so we're not over that?" she looked at him disappointed.

"Look, you need someone to take care of you," Jiyong laid it out one by one. "What if, you need someone to buy you something," he started. "I'm all the way in the other side of the city and it'll be hassle."

"And that's why I'm not asking you to take care of me," Dara spat earning a glare from the guy.

"I'm serious!" Jiyong exclaimed. "I'm devoting myself to you and this child! And can't you at least hear me out."

"Go on then," Dara folded her arms over her chest and looked at the guy intently.

"So cravings can easily be solved whether you are in my house or not," he repeated. "How about if you need someone to take you to the hospital? If you feel pain? You can't drive yourself to the hospital."

"Isn't that what's the emergency is for?" Dara muttered earning a scowl from the guy. "Sorry...go on..." she saw how angry the guy was.

"Dara," he called. "Please move in with me. It'll put me at ease and so will my parents."

"See!" Dara grimaced. "If you didn't have to lie to them then they wouldn't be up in your business! Look Jiyong I'm not asking you to be my guardian or the father of my baby. I didn't obligate you, you sorta put yourself to it. And so now I made a decision you don't like how it affects you and your family."

"What is that suppose to mean?" he mumbled.

"It means you put yourself in this situation alone," she said. "This is why this isn't going to work."

"It will work," Jiyong insisted. "If you just let me... Just think about it okay? When you get further in your pregnancy it'll be harder. And soon you'll need someone's help. Bom noona won't always be there to rescue you since she has a life too. And Top hyung to deal with."

"Do you think they're dating?" Dara suddenly asked taking their actual conversation off topic.

"Trust me Dara," Jiyong cringed. "Top hyung is on a leash already. They're not even in a relationship yet he's already tied up."

"Already talking about me?" both stiffened hearing her voice.

"Nooooo...na..." Jiyong grinned nervously.

"Unnie," Dara bit her lips. "You're early?"

"You two have plans?" he asked looking at the two ladies back and forth.

"Yes," Dara gathered her stuff and neatly placed them on her desk. "I am leaving early for work, since I have something to do."

"Do you want me to take you and noona there?" he asked hoping the girl would say yes.

"No," Dara declined. "You need to finish the job I have for you. And also, you'll need to go up to Director Lee to see how the progress in their department is going. I will need a full report by tomorrow morning."

"But..." Jiyong wanted to whine, but Dara had her business look on her face. "Fine, just take good care of yourself okay? Call or message me if you need something. If you need a ride home I'm only a phone away."

"Awww how sweet," Bom uttered teasingly. "I'm going to puke!"

"Unnie," Dara shook her head. Once the girl had her stuff ready, Jiyong got up and blocked her path. The girl looked at him confused, but somehow something tells her that this guy is up to something good.

"Enjoy the rest of your day off okay?" he brushed her cheek softly. "I'll see you later?"

"Umm..." Dara was put on a halt where everything else around her disappears. Damn you Kwon Jiyong! "Sure..."

"Don't forget to eat," he went on. "And be careful." Jiyong then leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. The girl suddenly lost her posture as Jiyong's lips savors hers. The bag that was on her hand fell as she wrapped them around Jiyong's waist.

"And I'm gonna vomit blood!" Bom's voice echoed making the girl stop. Dara's face turned bright pink realizing her unnie was there watching them. "Ugh! I'll be outside."

"Don't mind her," Jiyong smiled. "Take good care of yourself baby..." Dara's eyes widen as Jiyong  kneels down and held Dara's baby bump. "Little Peach be good to omma okay? Don't stress her out."

Her heart fluttered as Jiyong placed a peck on her covered belly. And as the guy looks up he smiled, that breathtaking smile of his that would always make her heart pound hard.

"I can't wait til little peach starts kicking," he whispered. "Okay, I'm making you two late..."

"Hmmmmm..." Dara didn't know what to say. The guy had sure puton  such show or image that will forever stuck in her head. And knowing his sweet, simple moves had touched her in the inside.

"Later baby," Jiyong planted a quick kiss.

"Later," Dara was able to say before getting out of her office.

Once the two were out of sight, Bom looked at Dara knowingly.

"He's not bad," Bom said making Dara look at her all of sudden. "I'm just saying."

"He is," Dara bit her lips. "And I don't deserve him."

"Why?" her unnie looked at her baffled. 

"I mean this is my choice unnie," she explained. "And yet he's throwing himself to such responsibility. And it also scares me that this will only be temporary. How do I guarantee that he'll be like this when my baby is out. I just... He's a great guy, I admit, but it's hard you know..."

"Look Dara," Bom looked at her friend sadly. "You need to stop thinking that you're not worth loving. You're a great person and well this baby will definitely love you. And as for Jiyong, it's written all over his face. That guy is madly in love with you. As much as I hate his ego, but this guy had turned his life around for you and your baby. Sure he made a mistake at first, but he corrected it."

"Sometimes Dee," she looked at her lovingly. "You need to trust others... You need to trust Jiyong. And sometimes, you need to put a little more faith in yourself and the guy. Give him a chance. It's all he is asking. By the end of the day, it's still up to you."

"Thank you unnie," Dara wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"Aigoo...don't go all sappy on me now!" Bom chuckled hoping not to tear up.

"Sorry, pregnancy hormones," she giggled making the friend smile.

-

Bom looked at the building in front of them then at Dara then at the building and then at Dara again. She was rather confused as to what they were doing in front of a church.

"I didn't know you go to church Dara?" she looked at her confused.

"Actually..." Dara mumbled nervously.

"Oh my god!" Bom gasped realizing what this could possbibly be.

"Don't say god like that!" someone not too far utter. Bom glared at the person and then turned her attention back to the girl.

"What is going on here?" she asked.

"Unnie..." she looked at Bom unsure. "I..."

"What? Are you here to confess something?" Bom asked. "To pray? To look at wedding venue? Wait are you and Jiyong already talking about weddings?"

"What? No!" Dara spat. "I'm here because of this," Dara took out a paper out of her bag. Bom reached for it and scanned the paper.

"You did not!" she looked at Dara shocked. "Dong Youngbae?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Male, 26 years old," Bom looked at the information carefully. "He's 5 feet and 10 inches and weighs 130. Good god, he weighs lighter than me, but he has a good height!"

"Unnie we're not here to talk about that," Dara uttered.

"Oh wait there's more here," her friend ignored her and continued reading. "It say here he loves music, dancing, singing and volunteering in their local church. Local church?" Bom then looked at up at the building they're standing in front of. "You mean he's here?"

"Hmmm," Dara nodded.

"But wait...I thought you were looking for someone successful in life," Bom questioned Dara's ideal guy. "And someone in the business field. Remember I told you to just marry Mr. Kwon, but I guess it's the other Kwon that's after you!"

"Unnie!" she exclaimed.

"Come on let's go!" Bom happily uttered. "I am so excited for this!"

The two entered the church and felt out of place. People were starting to gather inside taking their places in their own seats. The church volunteers are starting to gather up having their last meeting.

"Youngbae!" someone called from a far. The two's head snapped to where the voice was at and then at the person this person was looking at.

"He is totally not 5'10," Bom muttered out of nowhere.

"He's not that bad either," Dara said. "But unnie..."

"He looks so innocent," her friend said making her nod. "And... I don't know he's so poise with muscles. Not really the type of person who'd donate their ."

"Unnie we're in a church," she whispered. "God is watching you."

"Forgive me God," Bom closed her eyes and chanted a few prayers. "Please forgive my sin."

"Oh god! He's coming!" Dara suddenly felt nervous.

"Good afternoon ladies," he greeted the two. "I'm guessing you two are new here?"

"Oh," she mumbled.

"Yes!" Bom exclaimed. "Ummm...Nice church..."

"Thanks!" Youngbae smiled.

"He has a cute smile though," Bom whispered to Dara. She looked at her unnie and glared at her for a second.

"I don't mean to be rude but I'm Dong Youngbae," he extended his hand as he introduces himself.

"Park Sandara," Dara took his hand first and shook it gently.

"Park Bom," Bom took his hand this time and shook it as well.

"Why don't the two of you sit up front," he insisted. "It's a better view."

"Oh great," Bom smiled widely even though a part of her is saying no. "Come on Dee, let's go up there. It'll be definitely exciting!"

"Ummm..." Dara nodded. "I guess..."

"Enjoy the service ladies," Youngbae winked.

"Why would we enjoy the service?" Bom asked. "It's really more of a spiritual kind of thing."

"It's the same thing unnie," Dara replied. "I guess its his way of saying hope you don't fall asleep in this sermon."

"Ohh..." her unnie nodded. "You have a point."

As the service started, it was doing well. The two found the choir amazing especially with Youngbae's soulful voice. Bom even sang along making the guy in the choir happy. 

But as the service went on, and the priest started his sermon things started to get cloudy. The two tried their best to open their eyes. It's not that they found it boring, it's just they were never used to this kind of gathering.

"Unnie," Dara faintly nudged her unnie. "You're sleeping."

Bom snapped closed and opened her eyes. She quickly wiped the drool that's dripping down the corner of her lips. The people around them were oblivious to the girl sleeping as the sermon of their priest were intense. Bom looked at Dara and grimaced after all she was in the middle of her day dream and she was bothered.

"I can't..." Bom wanted to just push people off of their row and lay straight on it to sleep. "This is soooooooooooo boring," she didn't quite whispered those words.

"Unnie," she looked at her friend shocked. Dara's eyes wandered around their area and all of them were looking at the two. And they didn't look happy nor friendly at all. They had this distinct look in their eyes like they were some kind of a evil spirit that had come in the church.

"Okay," Bom coughed faintly. "I think this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter