I Need To Pee!

Not One, But Two

 

 

 

Youngmin is afraid to go to the toilet at night

 

The sky was nothing but a blanket of black, with the moon hidden by the ominous dark clouds. Howls of dogs could be heard in the silent of the night, as if an evil present is approaching. Beneath the dark sky, lay six young men in a room, fast asleep, all but one. In the pitch black room, seventeen year old Jo Youngmin was wide awake. His eyes were set on the ceiling fan, hoping that the spinning would somehow hypnotize him to sleep. When that proved to be fruitless, not to mention nauseous, he began counting sheep. One sheep, two sheep....ten sheep. Sweat began forming on his brows. He could not bear it anymore. With an irritated huff, Youngmin threw the covers away and climbed down from his bunk bed, straight into his twin's bed. The pressure in his bladder was unbearable and he really had to pee.

 

Youngmin crouched next to the bed and placed his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder. "Ya, Kwangmin ah," he whispered, shaking him gently. The other boy simply moaned in annoyance before pulling the covers over his head.

 

"Kwangmin, wake up!" Youngmin tried again, this time shaking him roughly.

 

"Omma, it wasn't me, Youngminnie did it," he grunted.

 

His bladder was about to burst so Youngmin went for the dirty approach. He jammed his finger between the ribs of his twin, causing him to yelp and flinch away. The blond boy inched away when his twin rolled straight onto the floor. Thankful that the hyungs were deep sleepers, Youngmin helped Kwangmin to his feet, while the brunette moaned in pain.

 

"What's wrong with you," Kwangmin grumbled irritably, rubbing his sore head.

 

"I need to pee," Youngmin stated simply. Kwangmin glared at his twin. "So go then!" he answered.

 

"Come with me!" he pleaded, pulling on the other boy's arm.

 

Kwangmin stared at him weirdly. "What are you afraid of? There are no ghosts in this dorm, you know."

 

"How would you know," Youngmin shot back. "They could be hiding at the bathroom at night and if I go there alone, they would attack me. Come with me!"



The brunette rolled his eyes and reluctantly allowed his twin to drag him out of the bedroom. Youngmin literally dashed to the toilet, muttering 'I have to pee' over and over again like a mantra. Kwangmin stood beside the closed door as instructed. He yawned sleepily before chuckling at the loud sigh the boy let out. Knowing his twin, he probably had held in his pee for more than an hour because of his fears.

 

Youngmin exited the toilet with a large smile on his face. “All done!” he exclaimed. “Let’s go back to sleep!”

 

Kwangmin followed behind, shaking his head in amusement. “I cannot believe you woke me up at three in the morning just to accompany you to the toilet. Such a baby,” he teased.

 

“Ya, who are you calling a baby?” Youngmin replied. “You actually called Mom to tell her that I was being mean to you, which I was not.”

 

“You were!” he murmured once they entered the bedroom again. “You were going to throw my Pikachu out the window!”

 

It was Youngmin’s turn to roll his eyes. “I was only kidding, you big baby.” He pulled himself back onto his bed and settled down, his twin mirroring his actions.

 

Just as Kwangmin was about to drift back into sleep, he heard the hushed words of Youngmin. “Thanks, Kwangmin. I can always count on you.” He slept peacefully with a smile on his face.