A/N + Additional Ending

Airplane [LayHan Version]
Hello everyone! 
This is solstice, or otherwise known as Hana. I'm sorry to some of you who really wanted this to have a happy ending but I knew ever since the beginning that the death of AeRin (or Luhan in the OTP version) was to happen and that it was only going to be five chapters long. It sort of hurts even for me to write, it's not something that I was so open to doing but rather what I felt was right. If you guys liked the story (even if you cried at the end) I would like to know. I'm not much of a writer, but I'm not mean and having feedback or even knowing if I made a tear shed would be nice to hear since it gives me a little reassurance to maybe write more? In further news, I have an idea for my next story or two. I'm going to continue with the theme of using a song from the Pink Tape album and would like to do either the song 'Shadow' or 'Ending Page' next. So please comment below if you have a preference in songs and perhaps a male lead(s) for it. Also! I have a new story that I'm cowriting with a close friend. It follows a little mystery and crime scene investigation with idol life so it's a little different than Airplane so please be sure to check out 'Sworn to Secrecy' if you have time (especially if you're an Infinite fan. EXO will be appearing later on but we know Infinite is going to be one of the main groups in the story.
 
Thank you for all of your support through writing this short story. My heart goes to all of you!
 
 
 
 

 

Years have passed, time has moved on. The distant future has come upon. 
 
A little boy fixes his shirt and hair while holding a baby deer in his other arm as he walked through the halls of his new school. The bookbag on his back was light but heavy like his heart. He was nervous as to what was to come and the baby deer was his way of coping with the change. As he stood in front of his new class, the other kids' eyes looked upon him as the teacher spoke up. 
 
"Well class, this is Lu Han, he just moved nearby and will be attending this school from now on so please give him a warm welcome. Luhan you can sit over there at the empty desk."
 
The little boy, Luhan as his teacher called him, moved forward to the desk, sitting down next to another boy. As the teacher talked, the little boy leaned over and whispered into his ear. 
 
"Hello Luhan, my name is Yixing. I'm 9. You look nice and the baby deer is cute. Let's be friends, okay?"
 
A light chuckle comes from the little boy. 
 
"I'd like that." 
-The End-
 

 

What you make of this ending is up to you. I like to believe that fate brought them together again and that they live happily ever after. 
 
I hope you've enjoyed 'Airplane'. I love you all, best wishes in life.