SHINee

The SHINee facts — BOOK 4

SHINee fact #52

Well then, if you were to go on a summer date with the kind of girls you mentioned just now, where would it be?

JONGHYUN: We would be riding a bicycle. The only thing is, I can't ride a bicycle (laugh). So I would be sitting at the back, she would be pedaling the bicycle, and together we'd go on a trip around the country. It would be tough for her (laugh), but it will be a great memory.
 
MINHO: I want to go to Namsan in Seoul. There is the Namsan Tower and the walking path to the tower is really nice so I want to walk along that part together. What about you, Taemin?
 
TAEMIN: Summer is hot, isn't it? As I can't handle hot weather well, I won't meet her in summer. It's just that, I won't go out myself but I don't mind if she wants to come to my house (laugh).
 
ONEW: I will go walk around, looking for good food.
JONGHYUN: Spaghetti?
 
KEY: Jojoen?
(T/N: Jojoen is a high class Yakiniku chain in Japan)
 
ONEW: ... Why are you guys deciding on what I'm going to eat? (Laugh) I will look for what I want to eat myself!
 
KEY: (Laugh). I always say that I want to go for shopping but lately, it's changed. I want to go for a vacation. I want to go to a country with a hot climate .
 
Why did it change?
KEY: We filmed "Boys Meet U" music video in Okinawa. Everything was produced by Japanese staff, so even though it still has our color, the atmosphere in it is a bit different. Throughout the filming I was thinking that it would be nice to have a vacation in the summer.
 

cr: x