SHINee

The SHINee facts — BOOK 4
SHINee fact #50

Meet their true self
GIRL MEETS SHINee
 
The anticipated new single "Boys Meet U" brought SHINee back to JILLE! To dig up their true colors, they were asked about themselves and their thoughts on girls.
 
 
The view from atop the arena tour stage in the largest venue of their independent concert
 
Right now you're in the middle of Japan arena tour. Can you please share your thought on the live stage in Saitama Super Arena back in June?
 
KEY: I was shocked because the stage was bigger than how I imagined it to be. The pearl aqua green lightsticks were really pretty too.
 
JONGHYUN: It was my first time seeing that many SHINee fans at once so I was surprised as well.
 
TAEMIN: I was really moved at the number of fans who came to the concert. The bigger the stage is, the more I realize how far we have come so I felt a sense of accomplishment.
 
MINHO: The cheering voices of the fans sounded different in a venue that big. Especially at the beginning, when the stage was still dark and we started to sing, I was so overwhelmed by the cheers. We were able to stand on that stage because of the fans who came for us so, along with the gratitude towards them I also realized that I had to show my better self.
 
ONEW: Not only that I was glad I could meet our fans in close range, I quite enjoyed it too.
 
You performed your new song that was released as your 8th single, "Boys Meet U", in the concert too.
 
MINHO: It's a song that really goes well with summer and is refreshing, so I saw that fans really enjoyed it. There were those who sang along to the chorus and followed the choreography too.

cr: x