Onew

The SHINee facts — BOOK 4

Onew fact #99

SHINee's Onew (24, real name Lee Jinki) will be joining the line of "Acting-dols".

Onew is set to appear in the JTCB Sitcong "Royal Villa (Director Kim Seokyoon)" which will air its first episode on the 15th at 11PM. "Sitcong Royal Villa" is a new genre that combines sitcom and conte. Out of the six skits, Onew will appear in "I Live With a Ghost" as an unemployed young man. He will act out various scenarios he gets involved in while living in the Royal Villa rooftop with a ghost (Oh Chohee). It will be Onew's first time acting on TV. He was able to shake off the pressure and accept the role because it's not traditional acting. Thanks to his musicals, concerts, and various stage experiences, Onew is easily adjusting to the public comedy formatted recording. On the 4th at JTBC before the recording, we met with Onew who told us, "It's my first time acting, so there are many difficult aspects. But I will portray myself well and pull off the role I've been given. I'll enjoy it together with the audience and engage in the filming."

What was it like when you first received the casting offer?
As soon as I heard the casting news through my management, I asked, "Will I be able to do it?" I honestly wasnt confident about it at first since I have no acting experience, but after meeting with the director and reading the script, I wanted to try it out. I was able to gather the courage since it's not a traditional drama.


source: Onew's interview for jTBC's "Sitcong Royal Villa"

A/N: Yay? I'm back? no. not really. Keke. I'm busy with work T_T

Anyway, I have posted & reposted new fics. Hope you could check it out. Thanks <3

TAGALOG - Don't Laugh at My Romance & Shooting Star

ENGLISH - One day in January , 365 & The Girl Next Door.