Stupid hyungs

Accept us!

 

When Taemin came home Kibum was already waiting by the door with his arms crossed and with a stern expression.
 
”Where have you been? I’ve been calling you at least ten times!” Kibum said concerned.
 
”Actually you’ve called twelve times”, Taemin said and tried to keep calm and not step back from Kibum’s intense glare.
 
”That only makes it worst!” Kibum raised his voice. 
 
”I’m here! You don’t have to shout!” Taemin raised his voice back and stomped his way to his room without taking off his shoes.
 
”I just cleaned! Take off your shoes!” Kibum grabbed Taemin’s arm when he just came inside the living room. Taemin slapped Kibum’s hand away and glared at him while his hyungs looked at him in shock from the couch.
 
”Don’t touch me!” Kibum backed off with a surprised expression. Taemin immediately regretted what he said, but he couldn’t back off now.
 
”W-what?” Kibum stuttered. Kibum never stutters!
 
Taemin could feel a lump in his throat when he yelled at Kibum, this had never happened before but he couldn’t take it back and he was so mad at Kibum; first he says that gays are disgusting, well even if he didn’t really say those exact words it felt like that’s what he meant, and secondly he yells at Taemin for being out and not answering his phone. What’s wrong with this diva?
 
”Tae-Taemin?” He heard Jonghyun’s shocked voice from the couch and now he felt even more irritated; he had made them worry about him and he hated all the attention.
 
”Just leave me alone! All of you!” He shouted and ran to his room and locked the door. He walked around in his room, trying to calm down and then slumped on the bed. 
 
What was he doing? He had never done this before and he felt horrible. All those years they had lived together he had never shouted at them before. He did wrong when he shouted at them and he really regret it but he had to do it so they would know that he wasn’t a kid anymore and he could take care of himself. If only they realized how tired he was of that then maybe they wouldn't treat him like a kid...
 
His thought were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.
 
”Go away”, he groaned into the pillow but the knocking continued.
 
”Taemin, open the door”, Minho said and knocked harder. Taemin didn’t respond so Minho continued trying to get Taemin to open the door. ”Come on, if you’re angry at Kibum then at least let me in. I’m alone, I swear.” 
 
”I don’t want to see anyone!” Taemin shouted in annoyance of the knocking. 
 
”I won’t stop until you open the door!” Minho continued and Taemin groaned in frustration before he unlocked the door, opened it  with an annoyed face which made Minho jerk back, pulled him inside the room and locked the door again.
 
”What do you want?” Taemin asked and went back to the same position on the bed.
 
”Taemin, I know that Kibum was overreacting but he’s just afraid that you will get hurt”, Minho said and rubbed Taemin’s back. ”Who knows what could have happened, you didn’t answer your phone so we all got worried.” Taemin felt bad again for what he did.
 
”I was with Jongin so you didn’t have to worry”, Taemin sighed. Minho tensed at Jongin name.
 
”Why are you always with him?” Minho asked curious.
 
”He’s a great friend and I really trust him. He can comfort me when I’m sad. Is that a good enough reason?” Taemin looked at Minho with the eyes telling him that he didn’t want to speak about it anymore but he had to know more.
 
”But aren’t we always there for you? Or at least I am always there for you.” 
 
”Yeah, but he... You know when you have many friends but it’s just one of them that you can trust so much so you tell him your deepest secret and you know that he will never leave you no matter what. That’s how I feel”, Taemin said but continued when he saw Minho’s sad smile. ”It’s not that I don’t trust you or anything but it’s just that we share so much and all.” Taemin flashes Minho a smile. Minho smiles back and gets off the bed. 
 
”Well, I should let you rest but if there’s anything I can do then don’t hesitate to ask me.” Minho left and Taemin could finally breath out. It hurt to keep secrets from hid hyungs, especially Minho who he was close to but he couldn’t tell them about him and Jongin. He was afraid of rejection, but they couldn’t hide forever could they? 
 
Taemin sighed and rolled onto his back. This is going to be hard but he couldn’t do anything about it; he saw Kibum’s disgusted face when he told Jongin that he missed him and he couldn’t leave Jongin but what if they get caught? What if they have to break up then? What if- 
 
Ahh Taemin had to stop thinking about the what if’s, things would go fine and he doesn’t have to worry... He hoped. Well there was nothing to do about it now so why not just take a bath and maybe go and apologize to to Kibum? It was a good idea to apologize if he wanted to eat but he'll do it after the bath. 
 
He took some clean clothes and made his way to the best place to think: the bathroom. He immediately stripped out of his clothes and got into the hot shower. The water was warm, maybe too warm but he didn’t care. 
 
What would they do now? They couldn’t keep it a secret forever but they couldn’t tell anyone either... They have to keep it a secret for a while at least and see what will happen. 
 
And there was Kibum also. Should he just go apologize even thought it wasn’t his fault? But what Minho said was true: Kibum was afraid that he would get hurt but he was old enough to take care of himself. 
 
He was finished with washing his hair and body and got out. His skin was red but he quickly got dresses and walked nervously to the living room where his hyungs were sitting. Kibum was sitting alone in the corner of the couch with his legs up to his chest. Taemin instantly felt bad for screaming at him when he only was concerned about his safety. 
 
”Bummie hyung~”, Taemin whined and sat beside Kibum. Kibum only looked at Taemin without saying anything. ”Hyung, please don’t be mad at me~”, Taemin kept whining while snuggling to Kibum’s side and did his best sad pouty aegyo. ”I’m sorry~.” Taemin could see his lips twitch and in the next second Taemin was crushed in Kibum’s tight hug.
 
”You’re so cute!” Kibum squealed. Taemin relaxed and let Kibum hug him since he didn’t want to do anything and make Kibum angry again. After a while Kibum stopped squealing and just rocked them back and forth. 
 
”I wasn’t angry that you shouted at me, not that much anyway, but I was just afraid that you would get hurt.” Taemin nodded and placed his head on Kibum’s chest. 
 
”I’m no a kid anymore and I can take care of myself you know.” It was true and he didn’t want to be seen as a kid anymore but it felt good that they still cared.
 
”I don’t care how old you are, you’re still our little maknae that we have to care about. I'm like taking care of you.” Taemin felt even worst now. After he had cursed Kibum at least twenty times, all Kibum did was care about him.
 
”I’m sorry”, Taemin whispered, afraid that if he raised his voice it would crack. He could feel the tears sting in is eyes but he wasn’t going to let them fall.
 
”It’s all right now”, Kibum said. ”But if that happens again then I won’t be so forgiving.” Taemin couldn’t help but chuckle at Kibum's sudden twist from sweet to diva. ”Well then, I should go make dinner.” He disappeared into the kitchen leaving Taemin on the couch. It felt lonely to sit in the corner of the couch so he moved beside Jinki.
 
”I wonder how he managed to keep his face straight for a few seconds. I just wanted to pinch your cheeks”, Jinki said and pinched Taemin’s cheeks. Jonghyun and Minho laughed at Jinki's cute behaviour.
 
”Dinner is ready guys!” Kibum called after some minutes from the kitchen where everyone headed with growling stomaches.

                                                                                **************************************

I'm really good at weekly updates x3 I hope it'll continue since I have like 5 tests now and some home works >__< school ! >_<

anyway tell me your thoughts about this chapter :3