Almost caught

Accept us!

 

When Taemin came home, he was smiling like an idiot. It made his hyungs wonder if he was okay.
 
”Hi Taem. You look really happy”, Minho said and hoped Taemin would explain why he was so happy. Taemin jumped down on the coach and put his legs on Minho.
 
”What? Sometimes I can be happy without reason”, Taemin said and stuck out his tongue, the smile never leaving his face. Suddenly Kibum was standing by Taemin’s side in no time.
 
”Taemin, there can only be two things that makes you smile weirdly. One: you’re drunk. And two: you’re in love.” Kibum pulled Taemin closer and sniffed on his neck. He frowned. ”You’re not drunk but you don’t smell like yourself.” Taemin blushed and looked down but didn’t say anything.
 
”I thought you were with Jongin the whole day?” Minho spoke from beside them. Taemin thought fast; he couldn’t risk them knowing that he and Jongin are together so he just shrugged.
 
”I’m just happy that we finally got to spend time together. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other”, Taemin said and that was part of the truth too. 
 
”Then why don’t you smell like yourself?” Kibum put his hands on his hips like he didn’t believe Taemin. 
 
”Well, we’ve been close to each other so of course his sent will rub on me.” Taemin started to get irritated. Couldn’t they just let him have a private life?
 
”And why did it rub on you?” Kibum looked suspicious. 
 
”That is because we don’t stand three metres from each other!” Taemin walked to his room and slammed the door. He knew he was acting childish but they could be too much sometimes, especially Kibum. Couldn’t they just let him be happy? 
 
He wanted to do something fun like dancing but he couldn’t go to the dance studio due to some other group practicing there. He pushed the bed to the side to make more room and put on the song he was supposed to teach Jongin, just so he could be sure it was perfect. He wanted the music to blast through the dorm but he knew that it was disturbing for them so he kept it so he could hear enough. He had dragged the bed to the door so no one would disturb. Why would they even need to come in? The music wasn’t so loud and he didn’t want to talk to anyone. 
 
He danced for hours until he had to sit down before he collapses. It was late and he decided that he could sleep now and take a shower tomorrow.
 
The next day
 
Taemin and Jongin had decided to meet at the practice room before SHINee, EXO-K and some of Super Junior would be there to talk about the next concert. They agreed to meet one hour before the time to meet and practice the dance that Jongin wanted to learn from Taemin. 
 
When Taemin came to the dance studio, Jongin was already there stretching and humming a random song. Jongin was bent down so he couldn’t see Taemin who set his bag on the floor carefully. 
 
Taemin smirked and walked as quietly as he could behind Jongin and waited till he stood normal again and back hugged him. Jongin yelped and turned around to look at who it was and was surprised by soft lips against his, only to be pulled away a second later.
 
”Hi~”, Taemin said sweetly and brushed away some hair that had fallen on Jongin’s face. When he recovered from his shock he finally spoke up.
 
”Yah, you almost gave me a heart attack!” Jongin held his chest and tried to calm down his breath. Taemin pouted.
 
”Not even a hello? You’re so mean”, Taemin said, let go of Jongin’s neck and walked away. Jongin was confused first but then realized what a good actor Taemin is. This time he wrapped his arms around Taemin and kissed his cheek.
 
”Hello, my love. Better now?” Taemin chuckled and Jongin started tickling him. 
 
”St-stop!” Taemin laughed and slipped out of Jongin’s hold and ran away before another tickling attack. Jongin laughed and ran after Taemin but Taemin was faster than him. They ran around the dance room and laughed until Jongin speeded up and caught Taemin who was still laughing.
 
”Got you!” Jongin laughed as he back hugged Taemin. They laughed some more before Taemin got serious again. 
 
”Come on, we should practice before they come.” Jongin nodded and Taemin showed the whole dance before he started to teach him. 
 
They practiced for half an hour before SHINee, EXO-K and Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun from Super Junior arrived with their managers in the middle of Taemin’s teaching so they didn’t even notice them in the room until EXO's manager clapped his hands. 
 
”That was a great dance”, he smiled. ”Can you show us the dance from the beginning?”
 
”But I don't know the whole dance”, Jongin said then turned to Taemin. ”Can't we dance it and I’ll stop when I can’t more of it and you can continue?” Taemin nodded and went to the stereo to start the song again and ran back to Jongin and stood in start position. When the song begun, Taemin and Jongin started moving powerfully even thought it wasn’t a fast song. The three groups watched in amazement how they moved so perfectly to the song. 
 
In the middle of the song Jongin stopped and walked to the side to watch Taemin and see what he had to learn more. From Jongin’s angle Taemin looked like an angel with his strong moves. Jongin couldn’t tear his eyes from Taemin and he didn’t realize the song was over until he heard clapping from the back of the room. The last tune faded away and Taemin stood up straight, panting. He looked so y with sweat glistening on his forehead, and the way he wiped it away. Jongin his lips and walked back to Taemin and was about to tell him how great he was when the manager walked up to them and started talking.
 
”You two should preform this when Jongin learns the whole dance. It was perfect. So what do you say?” The manager looked at them with hopeful eyes. Taemin looked at Jongin.
 
”I have no problem about that. What about you?” Taemin’s smile was enough to convince Jongin.
 
”I’m alright with that too. But with our schedules this month we don’t have so much free time.” They both looked at the manager who looked like he was thinking.
 
He went to talk with SHINee's manager before he came back.
 
”It could work after EXO’s vocal training and before SHINee’s dance practice. There’s like one and half an hour of free time for both groups”, He said and then continued more to himself than to them. ”Yeah, that could work cause I don’t think our dance machines are too tired to dance some extra.” 
 
Then he clapped his hands to get the attention from the rest. ”Alright, next month we have a concert and you will have the stage at the same time in the beginning before each group will preform alone and you’re going to sing ‘Our story’ by Yohio and I’ll give you your lines later tonight when we’ve made a copy of the lyrics for you all. And there will be a little dance with that song so a choreographer is on his way” He looked around to see if everyone got it and smiled when no one was playing around.
 
”Do you two think you can get the dance done on time?” They both nodded. ”Alright, you have the last stage, understood?” They nodded again and when he turned away from them, Taemin grabbed Jongin’s hand behind their backs. They smiled at each other and listened to the last of their manager’s instructions before the corographer came in and took over with the dance.
 
This dance was easier than their dances and it was easy to learn and everyone got the hang of it in some hours. 
 
”Very good everyone. Even thought you can the dance already, I want you to come here every week at the same time as today. Who knows, you might forget the dance”, the corographer said and walked out. 
 
Everyone started muttering and walked to the big locker room to change and go home. When everyone was out of sight for Taemin, he pushed Jongin into the wall and pressed his lips against Jongin’s lips. The kiss was intense and Jongin pulled away before it would get out of hand or they would get caught.
 
”We have to go change before they wonder where we are”, Jongin said and gave Taemin's pouty lips a fast peck. However he didn't push Taemin away, instead he pushed him closer to kiss him again and again. 
 
No one wanted to let go but they did and walked to the locker room before someone noticed them missing.
 
”Where have you two been?” Joonmyeon asked as soon as they entered.
 
”We had to go through the dance one last time”, Jongin lied and set his things on a bench with enough room for Taemin to set his things there too.
 
”We’ll go wait in the van. Dress fast”, Kibum said and the SHINee members got out of the locker room. Super Junior was already gone and the EXO-K members would also wait in their van. Now only Taemin and Jongin was left alone in the locker room. 
 
Taemin was dressed now and waited for Jongin to fix his pants before he slammed Jongin in the wall and placed his hand on Jongin’s shoulder while the other hand slid over his bare chest and abs. Jongin’s hands sneaked around Taemin’s waist.
 
”You’re really good looking”, Taemin said and was only five centimetres from Jongin’s lips when the door opened.
 
”Taem, are yo-”, Minho begun but froze when he saw the position they were in. Taemin's reflexes immediately pushed him away from Jongin and looked at Minho shocked. 
 
"I-I'm coming", he told Minho before he grabbed his things and walked out followed by a shocked Minho, leaving Jongin behind.
 
Taemin couldn’t believe that Minho almost saw them kissing. The whole way home Minho didn’t mention what he saw but Taemin could feel Minho look at him every now and then.
 
Well, this was awkward.

                                                                                  ************************************************

Minho almost discovered them! :O omo ottoke? >___<

I think I'll update every Wednesday if I get a chance since school has started seriously now (but still no homework luckily x3)