The twin packs

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER four

Jongin took a shirt from his closet and examined it for a few seconds before throwing it behind him. Kyungsoo huffed in annoyance as the black fabric landed on his head and he yanked it down before placing it on Jongin's bed. Jongin took out another shirt before sighing and throwing it behind him again. This time, Kyungsoo managed to catch his shirt. "I don't think any of your clothes will fit me. I mean you are larger than me." He stated the obvious and the younger male stopped to turn around and face Kyungsoo.

"You're right." Jongin finally said as if he just realised it and Kyungsoo fought the urge to roll his eyes. 

"You should bring him to the other house." Chanyeol went into the room. He almost smacked his dongsaeng for being so retarded. I mean only a blind person would not be able to see that Jongin's clothes cannot fit Kyungsoo. 

"That's right! Come on bambi." Jongin went out of the room with Chanyeol behind him. Kyungsoo wanted to fuss about Jongin's nickname for him or ask about 'the other pack' but he just opted for following them. They left the house and Kyungsoo saw that the pack house was just an ordinary one level house when he turned back. He then quickly followed the other two as he took huge steps because their legs are much longer than his. Walking through the forest, he realised that he had been there when the hunter attacked him because he recognised the familiar lake.

When they finally went past the small forest, Kyungsoo looked around and he saw that they were on a normal street like any other on this country. Similar but smaller houses were on the pavements and this place was peaceful. The people were smiling to each other when they walked past or saw one another. Unlike his old town, this town was bigger but less complicated and friendlier. At his old place, the town was smaller and the people were nasty to each other, each doing things for their own benefits. It was a busy street too but here, everyone seems relaxed. They saw Kyungsoo and instead of giving him disgusted faces or frowns like the people in his old town would, they smiled warmly to him, which he gratefully returned.

"We are here." Chanyeol announced and Kyungsoo looked up just to bang his nose into the giant's hard chest.

"Ow.." Kyungsoo mumbled while rubbing his nose and the giant could not help but laughed. Kyungsoo blinked at Chanyeol while Chanyeol just continued laughing. Instead of feeling angry for being mocked, Kyungsoo soon started to join Chanyeol in the laughter as the elder's laughter was simply just contagious. Kyungsoo also felt like Chanyeol did not intend to mock him but just found the situation funny, and Chanyeol did. He laughed because Kyungsoo was looked so clueless when he was walking down the street and looked cute when he rubbed his sore nose.

"Are you guys coming in? Minseok hyung cooked some hamburgers for lunch." The moment those words came out of Jongin's mouth, Chanyeol seemed to forget about the small boy and dashed into the house.

"FOOD!!" He immediately ran to the kitchen. Jongin went in after Chanyeol and Kyungsoo after Jongin. The interior of the house was almost similar to the first house he was in.

"This is the MoonStone pack. We are the DarkMoon pack and both packs are like twin packs because the alphas are half-brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter