The kiss and the kidnap

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTY Three

The TwoMoon pack laughed and played as they ate lunch. It was filled with laughter, pranks and series of Baekhyun and Joonmyeon scolding Chanyeol and the maknaes to stop hogging all the meat. “We’re out of lettuce!” Minseok announced and Kyungsoo was already up on his feet.

“I’ll go get it.” The red-headed male ran back into the house and into the kitchen. He took the remaining vegetables out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. He wanted to get more sauce as well when he felt a stinging pain in his chest, near his heart. Kyungsoo let out a sharp gasp and grabbed onto the edge of the counter when he felt the pain increasing. It hurt so badly like someone was stabbing it with a knife and he let out a small cry. He reached for anything to distract his pain but ended up knocking the plate of vegetables on the floor along with a few cups.

Minseok heard something like a crash and he looked around with a frown on his face, trying to find out where it belonged to. *Where’s Kyungsoo?* He thought and went back into the house. It does not take one 5 minutes to get a plate of food. He heard another crash followed by a cry of pain and he rushed to the kitchen. “Kyungsoo!” Minseok shouted in alarm when he saw the doe eyed boy on the ground, writhing in pain and tears streamed down his face. Around him were the forgotten vegetables and pieces of glass that was from the cup.

“Minseok..” Kyungsoo reached out for the older male and Minseok was immediately by his side. “What’s happening to you?” The oldest scooped Kyungsoo up in his arms and brought him to the couch in the living room.

“It hurts. Please make it stop.” Kyungsoo begged before squeezing his eyes shut as another round of pain washed through his body.

“Yixing! Yifan!” Minseok shouted as loudly as he could to call the two alphas. Within seconds, they burst through the door with the rest following them.

“Kyungsoo!” Yixing exclaimed and ran to the boy. Cold sweat formed on his forehead and the boy was squeezing Minseok’s hands so tightly that it might snap. Yixing placed his palm on Kyungsoo’s chest before closing his eyes to concentrate, channelling his energy to the younger male. Kyungsoo’s cries soon turned into whimpers and then nothing while he breathed heavily. “Are you okay?” Yixing asked him and he nodded.

“Thank you.” The red-headed male gratefully told his alpha but Yixing shook it off, saying he was glad that he could help.

“Damn boy. You scared us.” Jonghyun muttered and Kyungsoo apologised with a smile, happy that Jonghyun is concerned about him. “But what was that?” Everyone looked at the healer, as if waiting for him to answer that question.

“I do not know. We might need to call Dujoon.” Yixing whipped out his phone to call the doctor.

“Go and rest, Bambi.” Joonmyeon told the boy and he nodded. Jongin helped Kyungsoo to his room and the younger male tucked him in before heading out. Kyungsoo looked at his purple coloured ceiling and let out a long sigh. Lately, he has been feeling really tired and he even slept in and woke up the last. He could not concentrate in class too as he kept feeling tired. He does not know why but he felt that one day he might sleep and never wake up and he felt scared. He was terrified of never seeing his friends again.

With all of his negative thoughts, he was unable to calm down and sleep so he got out of bed, seeing if maybe a cup of water will help. He heard someone talking but could not hear what they were saying so he quietly went closer. “We have to tell him!” Yixing told his brother and Yifan let out a frustrated sigh.

“I know! But-”

“But what? Are you going to say that it isn’t the time? If now isn’t the time then when is? He might even die without knowing how!”

“I won’t let him die!” Yifan glared at the younger male. “Don’t one is going to ing die okay? I just want him to not know it yet.”

“Why?!” Yixing threw his hands up in exasperation.

“Have you ever spared a thought for him? What if he runs away when he finds out? If that happens than we cannot protect him anymore. I am doing this for him!”

“No! You are doing this for yourself! You just want to keep Kyungsoo by your side as long as possible without even thinking of the consequences!” Yixing shouted back. Both alphas were breathing heavily at their quarrel as they glared at each other. Yixing’s phone rang and he looked at the caller id before looking at his brother. “I respect you and your decisions, hyung. I just hope it won’t be the last one you made for Kyungsoo.” The younger muttered before stomping out of the house to answer the call.

“ this.” Yifan punched the kitchen wall, making it bend in. He heard the shuffling of feet behind him and he turned around just to look at the lovely huge pair of orbs which he fell in love with but frowned when he saw that it was filled with tears. Kyungsoo spun around to run away when Yifan was already behind him. “Soo.” The alpha wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled Kyungsoo close to him, making the back of the boy touch his chest.

“Let go of me!” He struggled but Yifan firmly held onto him.

“Soo, let me explain.” The alpha calmly said but Kyungsoo continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter