His power

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER eighteen

Students filled the lunch room as they went to grab their lunch before going back to their usual seats. Kyungsoo was munching onto his tuna sandwich as he watched Baekhyun teach Sehun Mathematics. “Is it good?” Jongin was on his right and he turned around just to have Jongin biting a piece of his lunch off. “It’s good.” Jongin grinned and Kyungsoo smiled back. The blonde male went back to his food and Kyungsoo went back to watching Baekhyun and Sehun.

“Kyungsoo?” This time it was Chanyeol who called him and the smaller male looked at him. “Are you okay? You look so out of it today.”

“I’m fine.” Kyungsoo told him. Zitao looked at Kyungsoo in suspicion but did not say anything. “I’m going to the toilet.” The doe eyed male stood up and went out of the lunch room. Zitao wanted to go after him because Yifan told them to not let Kyungsoo be alone when Jongdae stopped him.

“Let him be alone.” Everyone could see there was something wrong with Kyungsoo and Jongdae was no exception. The wushu practiser frowned when he saw that no one was going after Kyungsoo. Did they forget their promise to Yifan? “He needs some space too.” Jongdae added.

Zitao knew where they were coming from but he still went after their newest member. There was something troubling Kyungsoo and he might want some time alone but Zitao promised to look after him and he definitely would not be able to forgive himself if anything were to happen to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was so goddamn confused. How? Where did all his bruises go to? He looked at his arms and saw that not even a trace of injuries was left and he was feeling perfectly fine. Even Sehun’s medicine could not heal him that fast. He was pretty sure that someone might have the power to heal but how is he going to find out? If there was someone in the pack who could use a power, then he is not alone. Just that thought gave Kyungsoo hope.

Just then the door opened and Jaehyung and Minwoo stepped in. “Well well, who do we have here?” Jaehyung smirked. Kyungsoo avoided their eyes and tried to get out of the toilet but was stopped by Minwoo. “Where do you think you are going?” Jaehyung asked him as Minwoo locked the door. It was as if they have forgotten about Yixing’s threat.

“What do you want?” Kyungsoo let out a soft sigh. He was still tired from yesterday’s practice and had not much mood to do anything.

“How did you get into the DarkMoon pack? Did you bribe them or did you put them under a spell?” Jaehyung asked. “I can’t believe someone so weak like you is able to join the pack when we can’t. Or maybe I was wrong all this while. Maybe the DarkMoon and Moonstone pack are just a bunch of losers.” The moment those words escaped his mouth, he was flung towards the wall and the tiles cracked.

Kyungsoo grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall so hard that Jaehyung actually let out a whimper. “Jae!” Minwoo ran towards them and tried to attack Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo easily twisted Minwoo’s arm with his free hand and pressed him against the wall as well. “Now, do I look like a weakling to you? Now do you know why I’m in the pack and you are not?!” He snarled.

Jaehyung shook in fear when he saw that Kyungsoo’s brown orbs are now golden in colour. “You can insult me however you like but never ever insult my friends, you hear me?” Jaehyung quickly nodded. Just then the door burst opened and Kyungsoo turned around just to see Zitao looking at him in shock.

His eyes turned back into its o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter