Not as he seems

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER sixteen

Papers were everywhere. They were on the tables, couch and even on the floor. It was so silent that the sound of someone typing away at the keyboard could be heard. The alpha of the DarkMoon pack sighed for the nth time that day. He was frustrated and confused. After working as a detective for so long, how could he not find the answer to his question?

“Hyung,” Joonmyeon knocked on the door to Yifan’s office and the alpha looked up from the computer. “I managed to find the best doctor that specialises in shifters and he is waiting for you outside.”

*Finally.* Yifan grumbled in his head. They had been trying to find a doctor for Kyungsoo and searching for any information that is related to why Kyungsoo’s body is different from other shifters and that news was the only good one he heard since this morning.

The both of them left the office and went out to greet the doctor who was patiently sitting at the couch. He saw Yifan and immediately stood up.  “Good afternoon Mr Wu. My name is Yoon Dujoon.” He held his hand out and Yifan shook it.

“Wu Yifan.” The alpha said while studying the doctor’s face. Yoon Dujoon is a tall and handsome man with sharp features and he just looked so good in a doctor’s coat like he was born to wear one.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. May I know where is the patient?”

“You aren’t going to inject something into him, right?” Yifan frowned a little at the thought of it and Dujoon chuckled.

“No, I am not. I’m just going to do a full body check-up.”

Satisfied by his answer, the alpha nodded. He was pretty sure Kyungsoo is not fond of needles. “Close the shop and get the rest here. They might want to know what is going on too.” Joonmyeon went to do as told and Yifan led Dujoon out of their detective office and into his car.

 

++

“Erm..” Kyungsoo blushed deeply and Jongin gave him his signature smirk.

“What’s wrong, Bambi?” He winked and Kyungsoo fought to urge to flick his forehead for being so erted.

“Ignore him. If you feel uncomfortable, we can leave.” Yixing offered with a gentle smile which made Kyungsoo smile back.

“I would appreciate it if all of you leave because his heart is beating really fast.” Dujoon pointed to the monitor that is reading Kyungsoo’s heartbeat. “Here.” He passed Kyungsoo back his shirt and the red-headed male quickly put it on, much to Jongin’s distaste.

“Let’s go and join the rest outside.” Yifan left the room and Jongin went after him. However Yixing was still in his seat looking at Kyungsoo and Dujoon.

“You won’t mind if I stay, right?” Yixing asked and Kyungsoo shook his head. He was sure the alpha of the MoonStone pack is not as erted as his blonde guardian. Yixing flashed Kyungsoo another smile before focusing his attention on the doctor. He was there just incase Dujoon was hired by someone to hurt Kyungsoo and also because he wants to see if he could help in some way or another using his powers.

Healing is Yixing’s power, just like how Tao could control time. It may sound lame to others but to the alpha, he finds that it is a very special power to heal someone. He loved how friendly and warm his power feels. It is true that is power is not an offensive one but he could actually save someone with it.

 

“What do you think is wrong with Bambi?” Luhan wondered out loud as he threw the baseball to Sehun. Sehun shrugged his shoulders before throwing the ball back to his cousin.

“Maybe he is just born that way and it’s a special case?” Jongdae joined in the conversation.

“You mean he is like those people who are born with an extra leg or head?” Sehun innocently blinked at him and Jongdae rolled his eyes before shifting his attention to his homework.

“I’m pretty sure Bambi won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter