The incident

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER twelve

“Can we keep it from Yifan hyung?” Kyungsoo tore his gaze away from the television to look at his friends. Immediately, Jongin muttered a ‘no’ along with Chanyeol. Jongdae and Baekhyun just frowned while Sehun and Zitao still had their eyes fixed on the television. They had just came home from school and the MoonStone pack members went over to the DarkMoon pack house because they wanted to spend more time with the red-headed male.

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip and looked at them sadly. He knows they are protective of him and that they care a lot but he still does not want the hyungs to know. He was weak, that he will not deny but he wanted to grow strong. He wanted to be as strong as s or maybe even stronger so that he will not be a burden to them. They could not report to Yifan that someone wanted to hit Kyungsoo with a basketball. That will make him seem weaker than before. “Please?” The small build male pretended to tear up a little and pouted. “I don’t want to trouble hyung over something like this. This will add on to his burden.”

They wanted to say no and to say how important this was to not only them but to Yifan as well. I mean the red-headed male did not do anything wrong so why the hell would those bastards try and hurt him? And how was Kyungsoo a burden? They knew how much their leaders love this boy and they will get it from the alpha brothers if they were to say that Do Kyungsoo is a burden to them. “Alright.” Chanyeol agreed and Kyungsoo’s pout became a grin as he hugged the giant.

“Thank you!” He giggled as he wrapped his arms around his hyung’s torso. Before Chanyeol wanted to hug him back, Jongin pulled the red-headed male around and wrapped his arms around him instead.

“Yah Kim Jongin!” Chanyeol exclaimed but the blonde just stuck his tongue out.

“Bambi promised to let me cuddle with him today.” He smirked at the giant before rubbing his nose against Kyungsoo’s cheek. The smaller male blushed a little but reached out to pat the blonde’s head.

“Maybe tomorrow?” Kyungsoo suggested to Chanyeol and the latter agreed after giving a glare to his irritating dongsaeng.

“I’m hungry.” Sehun finally looked away from the television and turned his attention to the adorable male sitting on Jongin’s lap. Kyungsoo wanted to get up to cook for the maknae when Jongin pulled him down and hugged him tighter, not letting him go.

“Go and get your own food you lazy pig.” The blonde told Sehun.

“What?! But I want Bambi to cook for me.” The maknae frowned. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to scold Jongin for trying to starve Sehun when Zitao got up from the floor.

“I’ll cook for you.” He said and went to the kitchen.

“Assa! Thanks hyung!” Sehun followed his hyung like a little lost puppy.

“Pig.” Jongin muttered and rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s right shoulder before watching whatever show that was on.

 

++

The sounds of footsteps could be heard as Kyungsoo was watching the chicken cook in the oven. He looked around and saw that the two maknaes had gone to their room to sleep while Chanyeol, Jongdae and Zitao were at the couch playing some video game. Baekhyun was helping him with dinner so who was walking around? Just then, a whiff of a familiar scent went past the red-headed male’s nose and he knew who it was. Wiping his hands with the cloth, he told Baekhyun he will be gone for a second and his hyung nodded, knowing where the boy was going to.

Even before Yifan could open the door to his house, he could smell Kyungsoo and he felt recharged just by the boy’s scent. “Welcome home!” Kyungsoo grinned the moment his alpha opened the door. He was looking so happy to see his alpha and looks absolutely adorable in the light blue apron. Yifan could not help but to smile. Damn, he could get used to this every single day.

“Thank you.” His deep voice escaped his lips as he reached out to pat the younger male’s head.

“Dinner will be ready in a oof-!” Suddenly, Kyungsoo was engulfed in someone’s embrace and he noticed the person was around the same build as him. “Welcome back, Minseok hyung.” The red-headed male said as he hugged Minseok back.

“Sehun-ah!” Luhan entered the house as well with the rest behind him.

“Hyung!” Sehun waved as he threw the control to Jongdae before running to hug his beloved cousin. They may be very close but no way was they in love in that way. The only family they had left was each other which is why they will think of each other first. Even though they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter