School

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER eleven

The rest of the lesson went smoothly as Zitao taught Kyungsoo whatever the doe eyed boy did not know and he was naturally smart so he caught up easily. For the next few lessons, the reactions from the girls were all the same. They all fell in love with his adorable and innocent features as there was hardly any boy as cute as Do Kyungsoo left on Earth. Kyungsoo tried to ignore the stares everyone was giving him when he walked down the hallway or when he entered the class. He never thought that the girls would go for looks as the females in his previous town did not care. They only like the strong ones, not the handsome ones.

He was too focused on ignoring the girls that he did not notice how the guys were looking at him. Some of them were jealous of his naturally innocent look while some of them envy him for being in the DarkMoon pack but most of them were glaring at him. They wondered and wondered, wondering how the hell did someone like him even entered the pack. One look and they could see that Do Kyungsoo was weak. His body was not toned and he seemed nervous around his new schoolmates so how did he become part of the pack?

The DarkMoon pack and MoonStone pack are much respected and because of that fact, many shifters around their age would like to join the pack as well but Yifan and Yixing always reject them. They know those shifters wanted to join for fame but not really because they cared for the people. However, when they met Kyungsoo, they just know that he was special and when they saw how the doe eyed boy took care of the other members, they know that he has a kind heart. Skills can be learned and people can be trained but one can never learn to have a kind heart. One must be born with it.

The other shifters were jealous of Do Kyungsoo. They envied that he is better looking than them, they envied that he is smarter than them but one thing that really pissed them off is the fact that someone so much weaker than them gets to join the DarkMoon pack.

 

“How’s your classes?” Jongdae asked Kyungsoo and the red-head male swallowed whatever he had in his mouth first before speaking. They were in the lunch room having their meals.

“It was good. The teachers are kind and Zitao helped me a lot.” Kyungsoo smiled at Zitao and the latter could not help but to return his small smile for Kyungsoo’s adorable one.

“That’s great. I’m sure you will enjoy school as much as we do.” Baekhyun wiped off some bread crumbs that were at the side of Kyungsoo’s lips.

“Thanks hyung.” The younger male flashed a smile and Baekhyun wanted to engulf the small boy into his embrace when the tanned-male beat him to it.

“Gosh! You are so adorable!” Jongin squished Kyungsoo and the older male blushed deep red, remembering that they were in public and many people were looking at their table because they wanted to know who the new kid was.

“Jongin, we are in public.” Kyungsoo told the blonde male but Jongin ignored him. “Jongin-ah, let go of me okay? You can cuddle all you want at home.” Kyungsoo said and Jongin released his hold on his hyung.

“Okay. You better stick to you agreement, Bambi, or I will sneak into your room and hug you to sleep.” Jongin joked but got smacked in the head by Park Derpyeol.

“Stop being such a ert, hyung.” Sehun mumbled as he ate his food. Jongin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

“I will if Bambi stops being so irresistible.” Jongin retorted and the doe eyed boy was flabbergasted at what the blonde said. Kyungsoo did not find himself irresistible at all and even if he was irresistible, it is not his fault.

“I hope Yifan hyung punishes you by tying you up as you watch Bambi do aegyo.” Chanyeol mumbled as he ate his food. Jongin heard what his hyung said and stuck his tongue out. Kyungsoo saw that and chuckled before ruffling the blonde’s hair and Jongin immediately smiled. His hair was messy but he could not give a damn because his bambi was the one who made the mess.

 

“I hate sports.” Kyungsoo groaned as he buried his face in his hands. He hated sports because he was not physically fit compared to the other shifters and they will always make fun of him and bully him.

“It’s okay, Bambi. There are humans as well and you can play with them if you don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter