Abandoned

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE   

 

Ever wondered how it feels to be bullied everyday? Ever wondered how much physical and emotional pain it costs? Well, if you ask Do Kyungsoo, he will be able to write over a thousand pages of it.

Do Kyungsoo, the one whose eyes are as big and innocent like an owl’s. Do Kyungsoo, the one whose lips are plump and just looks so soft. As if Kyungsoo is a whole cuteness package, he has a small build and is shorter than other males, making him look like a little child when he stands in between guys around his age. His cheeks are a little puffy and when he smiles, girls could faint on the spot.

However, this is the world of cruelty, violence and well, fantasy and people do not go for looks but for power. You see, Do Kyungsoo is not your typical human. In fact he is not human at all. Kyungsoo is a wolf. No, he is not those big fat werewolves you see in Twilight or other fantasy movies. Kyungsoo is just a typical wolf size. Normal wolves do not have the ability to shift but Kyungsoo is not your typical wolf too. He, together with his parents and the pack are shape shifters. They preferred to be called shape shifters than werewolves.

When you think about shape shifters, you will think about human changing to another shape but not in this world. Here, only special wolves can change into the form of human and they are called the shape shifters. They are stronger and swifter than normal animals and human, making them the superior race. Animals respected them and some humans fear them while the rest look up to them. They are a bit bigger than normal wolves but because Kyungsoo has a small build, his size is just like a normal wolf.

However, the GreyRaven pack treats Kyungsoo like a normal human or a normal wolf and not a shape shifter. Kyungsoo is a kind hearted boy and he never believed in violence. His parents had taught him how to fight and how to defend himself but Kyungsoo has never hurt anyone. He just could not. He rather talked to them to solve the problem then to use his fist, or his paw. This is the reason why the GreyRaven pack decided to treat Kyungsoo like he was their maid. They made him do the chores and they made him cook. They bullied him but Kyungsoo did not fight back and did not say anything. He could not say anything as he was afraid that the alpha of the pack may kick him out of the pack and he would have no place to go.

His parents tried to protect their son at first but they soon gave up. Not only did the bullying never stopped, Kyungsoo did not even bother to defend himself so Mr and Mrs Do saw no point in helping their son. If this is what he wants then this is what he will get.

 

“Kyungsoo! Hurry up! The guests are coming!” The alpha barked and Kyungsoo bowed before running into the huge kitchen to prepare some tea and snacks for the guests. He heard the doorbell and soon came in the guests. Kyungsoo grimaced when the smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit his nose. Kyungsoo did not like anything that is unpleasant.

“Let’s go to my office to sit, the tea and snacks will be here soon.” Kyungsoo heard his alpha said to his guests as they walked past the kitchen and he knew that it was his cue to bring the food. Knocking onto the office door twice, the alpha asked him to come in and Kyungsoo timidly went to them. There were 3 people in the room, his alpha sitting on the left side of the table while the 2 guests sitting on the right. He carefully placed the cups and plates on the table and bowed before turning around to walk away.

“Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter