Truth or Dare?

I Want to Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Truth or Dare?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]CHAPTER TWO[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"YOU?!" Cried the girl and Baekhyun simultaneously.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" She asked, looking at Baekhyun as if not believing in what she saw now.

"I? I will be a student in this school. Taeyeon Noona why are you here?"

"Ya! Can't you see I'm wearing uniform of Seoul International High School? This year I will be a senior at this school," a girl named Taeyeon replied proudly.

Baekhyun only nodded acknowledgment. "Noona ..." but he couldn't finish his sentence, their attention immediately distracted by the arrival of a very luxurious black limousine which was entering the school yard. All the students started crowding in the school yard, who came out of curiosity.

Shortly thereafter, several large men dressed in black suits and sunglasses out of the limousine. One of the big men then opened the door for a girl who wore a uniform of Seoul International High School and a pair of sunglasses perched on her white face.

She smiled and waved her hand at all of the students who gathered on the lawn. She then removed her sunglasses, waving her black shoulder-length hair, made disciples of men look at her without blinking.

"She's beautiful, right?" Said the tall man with big ears who suddenly was standing beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon could only stared at him in surprise. "You know that girl?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where have you been? She is Jung Eunji, the daughter of the President of South Korea. She will be one of the students in Seoul International High School starting this year. That's why I'm trying desperately to get in this school," the tall man was babbling.

"I think she's just brainless president's daughter who happened to be born beautiful. Just look at his luggage that was shiny black. Certainly contains the expensive clothes made of silk number one," Taeyeon said sarcastically when Jung Eunji-the President's daughter-passing in front of her followed by the fierce bodyguards.

"Don't judge someone from the outside," a dwarf man suddenly appeared next to Taeyeon. "Not everyone from top class as you think. I can see that Ms. Eunji not like that."

"Actually, who you guys are? Suddenly came like mosquitoes! "Taeyeon asked, staring annoyed at the tall man and the dwarf man.

"I'm Park Chanyeol!" Replied the tall man while showing off his white teeth.

"And I'm Kim Jongdae!" Said the dwarf man, smiling kindly.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon could only look at each other, surprised to see the behavior of two creatures in front of them were idiots. "Ah, ne. I'm Byun Baekhyun and she's my childhood friend, Kim Taeyeon. He is two levels above us. Bangapseumnida. "

~. ~

"Well, Byun Baekhyun, now where your room?" Baekhyun asked himself after a struggle up the stairs to the 5th floor, carrying two suitcases magnitude.
"Hmm ... where room 512? Ah, there he is!" Baekhyun dragging his suitcases painstakingly towards room 512. Like what my roommate later, huh? Thought Baekhyun in front of the door to room number 512 without knowing a misfortune was waiting behind the door.

He turned the knob of the door slowly and poked his head into the room. PREEETT!! Suddenly the sound of trumpets echoed in his ears and small papers spreaded in front of his face made the young man's heart almost sank out.

Baekhyun snorted in disgust when he found Jongdae and Chanyeol stood in front of him while blowing horns and throwing confetti.

"Welcome to join us, Byun Baekhyun!" Cried Chanyeol and Jongdae still blowing trumpets.

Baekhyun stared at the two idiot creatures in front of him without passion. "I think I have the wrong room. I'm looking for a 512-room," said Baekhyun flatly and raised both her suitcase, ready to leave the room.

"Wait, Baekhyun-ssi! This is room 512. Look, even on this list your name was listed in room 512 with us!" Jongdae said quickly before Baekhyun had time to withdraw from that place.

The young man surnamed Byun only covered his face with his hands, lamenting the misfortune on his first day arriving at the dormitory. Rooming with those two idiot creatures? Perhaps his school days will be more devastating than hell.

~. ~

Eunji circulated her eyes around the small square shaped room. The room was pink and there are several paintings displayed on the walls. In it there was a large bed, two closets, a television, a radio, a study table, and two chairs. Not to forget that there are outdoor balcony for drying clothes. Eunji smiled, seeing the rooms that would be occupied for the next three years.

"Put my suitcases there and go," Eunji ordred to the two big men behind her.

The big men dressed in black was promptly obeyed Eunji's command and left her.

The girl smiled smugly and threw herself onto the bed as she closed her eyes. Finally she got freedom as she wanted all along. Seoul International High School was the right choice. The place was safe and quiet.

But the peace didn't last long because suddenly she startled by trumpet sound. Eunji got up from bed and started looking for the trumpet sound was coming from. She then walked to the balcony and saw two men were blowing trumpets to welcome their roommate. A smile graven on Eunji's face when she was looking at the atmosphere across the room. What kind of person my roomate will be like, huh? Eunji asked silently.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of the door opened which made Eunji went back into her room. She saw a long black-haired girl were struggling to drag two suitcases magnitude.

"Can I help you?" Asked Eunji friendly.

"Yeah ... Ugh, those heavy suitcases," the girl sighed.

Eunji just chuckled and helped her carrying her suitcases into their rooms.

"Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter