Chapter 1

365 Days of Marriage

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Hongdae Street

It was in the middle of cloudy night, the sky looks dark and the moon  spreads it lights shyly. The weather seemed a bit cold as people walking around with scarf and tight jacket. Hongdae is crowded as always, people gathered around here and busy with their stuffs. A girl with long boots and furry jacket just came out from a small cafe with a cup of coffee on her hand. She looked up to the sky and notice a small drizzle fall down from the sky, she sighed. tonight will be a very cold night, she thought.

As she turned her body to walking towards her car, suddenly someone bumped into her and made the coffee taken out from her hand then fell down to the ground. She looked at her lovely coffee in a shock. Coffee always be her favourite and she usually will hate anyone who break her favourite. "M-Mianhae.." said the guy that standing in front of her but she's not even looked up to see him.

'the hell!" cursed her in a sudden, made  the guy jolted a bit. she stares at him with a sulked face and left without say anything. She's mad? well, maybe. because her coffee is the last coffee in that cafe--The cafe is nearly closed. "What a well-mannered girl." said him sarcastically. A guy with a mask that covered his face.

"yah! it's suho! suho oppa!"

The guy that wearing a mask widened his eyes as he saw a bunch of young girls looked at him like   a hungry Lion and they also pointed at him. , cursed him. he turned his body and walking in a fast pace. "Ah, where is Kai and that bratty sehun?!"

He's Kim Junmyeon, the leader of EXO K. what a stupid idea of magnae line that EXO K's has. of course Kai and sehun, they are craving for a night snack and forced Suho to be a driver and bring them to Hongdae. and now? Suho looked like a lost puppy that looking for his boss. Sehun and kai nowhere to be found. Screw them.

"yah! you!"

Suddenly a girl  shouted at him and turned his body through his arm. That girl, again. a well-mannered girl that he bumped  just now. That girl seemed more and more upset than before and Suho could only sighed. Life is hard.

"I want you to guarantee my coffee because that's my last coffee." said her calmly. what a cold city girl..

Suho shook  his head while looking at a Vanilla Ice cream that she held.

"I guess you have found a new one.” Said him, still looking at the Ice cream.

The girl tilted her head, tried to understand what Suho just said because his mask that covered his face is made her difficult to hear Suho’s utterance. “It’s an  Ice cream. I want coffee.”

“SUHO OPPA!!”

“Ah, jinjja!” he cursed after heard his fans keep yelling at him. “Maybe next time!” suho forced a fake smile to her then get freak out as a bunch of girls were running towards him right now. “I must go!” Accidentally, Suho bump into her (again) an her Vanilla Ice cream fell to the ground. Then he run away.

“YAH!!”

***

 At Office. 4PM.

 

Byul is working with her laptop right now with chips, pocky and some chocolates on her desk. She sips her Green Tea then continue her job. The past few days, Byul keep busying her self with some stuffs because she has a heavy problem  that keep creeping out her mind. It really disturb her and she wants to take it away from  her head.

Kim Hyunsoo. Her boss told her yesterday, there’s a heavy task with high payment for reward and he offered her. Because Byul is so impulsive so she took that job without thinking twice.

What’s the job, anyway?

No one knows except Kim Hyunsoo.

“Hey, Byul. The boss calling you!” Sora, her friend, talking in the phone and gesturing towards Byul to come over Hyunsoo’s office. Byul nods, then  she leave.

-

“You called me?”

Hyunsoo lowering his newspaper and fixes his glasses then smiles at Byul. “Sit down.” Said him. Byul bows then sit on the chair that positioned in front of the man who look a bit older, with a fairly high stature and not too fat.

“Yeah so… Byul-ssi. There’s something about the job that I want to tell you.”

“is it about the job that you offered me yesterday?”

“Exactly.”

Hyunsoo resting his chin on his hands and furrows his eyebrows. “But… this is a bit..”

“uhm…why?”

“ah, aniya. Its okay. I mean.. this job suits you well and will be an exciting job for you.”

“Really? Then good to hear that, Hyunwoo-ssi. So what’s that?”

“You just need to write a book.”

“Uhm… yeah..”

“A book about EXO. Okay, so.. You know that EXO is very popular amongst Kpop fans these days and in order to gain lots of benefits about our marketing so I want you to write a book about EXO. Their daily life, characters yet personality and the other interesting points. Why I choosed you? Because you’re good at writing, and you’re pretty enough to…ah—about  the last thing, I’ll tell you later.” He smiles.

Sebyul nods in agreement, and she still a bit confused about what happening next with her job. She even doesn’t know well about EXO. Its just another rookie boygroup that selling their cuteness over hormonal teens. She thought.

Yeah, she absolutely don’t know EXO…. At all.

Not yet.

“So this is the document.” Hyunsoo gives her a blank document. “Youu must write your signature here, and give that to me back when you’re done.”

“a blank document?”

“yeah. Just.. do it.”

“okay.”

“and tomorrow, sebyul-ssi, my driver will bring you to EXO’s dorm. So.. dress well.”

 

TBC