The New Kid

How HE changed my life.

Chapter One 

I have always hated the first day of school. Though, i'm happy this is the last of my highschool year! That's right baby I'm graduating this year and then i'm off to persue my dream! Oh, let me introduce myself. My name is Liliana but people call me lily. I'm 18 and I go to Jersey High school. Anyways, I keep hearing rumors about a transfer student from Korea. Eh, to me it's just another new kid. 

"LILY!!" I looked down the hall to see one of my best friends, Park Do Rae / Park Chanyeol's little sitster (Yeah, from Exo K!), who happens to be the one who yelled my name out. 

"What?" I was putting my stuff away in my Locker. I have a free period block. She had such a lovey dovey expression. Um?

"I JUST SAW THE NEW GUY AND HE'S SO CUTE!!!" She yelled even though i'm right next to her. Oh of course, a guy. I shut my locker and faced her.

"Okay first my ears are probably dead, Second, you reaaaally need to get a boyfriend." I grinned when she pouted.

"I do have one, who happenes to be the new kid!" I raised my brow at her.

"Okay.. He will be soon enough!" She sounded determined to make it happen. I nodded at her.

"Righhhht." The loud sound of the bell rang through out the halls. Ugh, my free period is over already. This is what happens when you have a friend like her, but I love her to death.

"Anyways, you can fangirl about the new guy to me later. I have to go, later Rae!" I smiled at her and walked away. As you can see, I have no interest in anyone right now. I'm not a lesbian, It's just everyone, except my friends, is either a player or just plain annoying. As I was taking a turn to go towards my Algebra class I bumped in to someone causing me to fall on to the ground. Ouch! 

"Hey watch where you're going next time!" I snapped at whoever it was. 

"I'm sorry. Here, let me help you up." I looked up and saw a guy. A very attractive looking guy. He must be the new guy. How did I know? his english was odd but understandable. His black hair fit him perfectly and his eyes. Wow.. everything about him screamed perfect.... Wait, what?! He offered me his hand but I ignored it.

"I can handle myself." I mumbled. I know, I was being rude. His intense gaze made me feel nervous. umm.. I suddenly felt awkward since it was so quiet. 

"! I have to go!" I can't believe I almost forgot about my class. He looked like he was going to say something but I ran before he was able to. I could still feel his gaze. I saw the door to my class and busted in. My breathing came out as pants. All eyes were now on me as I walked to the back of the class. Caspian gave me the look. The teacher raised a brow at me. 

"Fancy seeing you here." I mentally groaned. That voice, seriously?

"Ah, Ms. Smith. You missed me?" I said sarcastically. She simply rolled her eyes and continued class. My other friend, Caspian (Caspian James), who happens to sit in front of me turned around to face me. 

"Really?" I smiled innocently. 

"What?" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh what am I going to do with you?" She sighed. I laughed. 

"How about buy me lunch?" I gave her my puppy dog face which always worked with her. She sighed in defeat.

"Fine." She mumbled.

"I love you Cas!" She smiled. 

"Yeah yeah." Then the wicked witch of the east interupted our moment.

"Caspian pay attention! Liliana keep quiet!" I rolled my eyes and listened to her while Caspian turned back around. Ugh. 

"Anyways as I was saying. What is the-" However, before the teacher was able to finish the door opened. She sighed.

"What is it this time?" Everyone faced the door while I simply plugged in my headphones and wrote whatever in my journal. I was listening to one of my favorite songs. Destiny by Infinite, it's a catchy song.. 

I heard faint talking until the Wicked witch of the east called my name, more like shouted.

"Lily? Lily! LILIANA!!" She yelled from across the room. I looked up and took a headphone out.

"What?" I gave her my annoyed look. She gave me a blank one. 

"Can Myungsoo sit in the desk next to you?" I frowned confused.

"Who?" 

"Me." That voice.. I looked at who said that. No way. It's him! My eyes widened in surprise. Even though girls were batting their lashes at him and lowering their shirts (.) His eyes were on me, which is strange.

"Well?" She said again, clearly annoyed.

"Um-Okay?" She clapped her hands together and I swear I thought I saw a smile on his face. 

"Great! You can take the seat next to Liliana." She pointed at me and I plugged my head phone back in. He made his way towards me and I know girls were giving me jealous looks. Oh whatever. Teacher began the lesson. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to see who it was. It was him. I took my headphone out. 

"Yes?"

"About what happened, again i'm sorry." Oh, I almost forgot. I shrugged.

"It's okay." He bit his lip. Can you not? I feel weird around you already. Not sure if it's a good way or a bad way. No! You can't like anyone. Not gonna happen. I gave him a cold look and looked away. He decided to speak again.

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo." Hm, where have I heard that name.. It sounds so familiar. 

"Liliana Harris, Just call me Lily." He looked to the front.

"Lily.." He whispered lowly so that no one could hear him. Caspian turned to look at me at grinned. 

"What?" I mouthed to her. She just chuckled and turned back to face foward. Does she know something I don't. I looked at Myungsoo and caught him looking at me. He looked away. What? Am I that ugly? Oh shut up thoughts. 

I sighed, today was going to be a long day and I'm sure everything is going to change. All because of the new kid. 

 

//If I made any grammer mistakes, I'm sorry >-/