Prisoner

My Enemy, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped Baekhyun's lips as he leaned against the glass wall of his cell. The Exo-K pack had been trapped inside the Tenebris Prison over night. To be honest, Baekhyun's pride was quite hurt because of the fact that they had been captured by a group of Tenebris wolves. He never saw this coming - the day they would become defenseless against their enemy. 

Chanyeol, who was in the cell next to Baekhyun, tapped the glass between their cells to get his friend's attention. "Any escape plans?" Chanyeol mouthed. The wall was so thick that talking was inaudible. Baekhyun kicked the glass in an attempt to crack it, but his hit only made a small thud against the unbreakable material. He shrugged at Chanyeol and frowned a bit in defeat.

The others were also trying to think of a way to escape. Sehun walked up to the front of his cell and peered out in the hallway. He noticed that there were cameras at the corners of the hall, but they seemed to be turned off. He then informed the others about his findings with shining, hopeful eyes. But Kai jabbed both his thumbs in opposite directions - one to the right and one to the left. The youngest of the clan gazed to where Kai was pointing and noticed two bulky men standing at each end of the hall. Sehun grimaced and slumped back against the wall. 

Just then, a group of wolves entered the cell hall. The Exo-K wolves looked up at the approaching wolves and saw their familiar faces. It was Exo-M. The said pack walked through the hall and stopped in front of their enemies' cells. Tao stood in front of Sehun's cell and smirked at the prisoner. Sehun, on the other hand, growled back and punched the wall as hard as he could, but it didn't hurt him though. Tao, however, only cackled at his rival's action.

"That's enough, Tao," Kris said sternly. "There's no need to aggravate them." Tao listened to his leader and stepped back to stand next to Chen, who smacked him for being immature. The youngest was about to hit Chen in return, but was stopped by the annoyed face of Kris. He brought his hand down and glared at Chen scornfully. 

In between the Exo-M members, Yiru stood and peered over Luhan and Lay's shoulders to look at a particular prisoner, who was slouched against the wall, not even paying the slightest bit of attention to her or Exo-M. She blinked a couple of times and took a step forward to the prisoner's cell. 

Baekhyun felt a pair of eyes staring down at him, and he tilted his head up a bit to see who it was. He saw the female wolf, who had knocked him out yesterday. It was also the same girl, who was observing him in his cell, while he was pretending to be unconscious. His eyes met hers and they locked onto each other for a meer second, before Yiru looked away and turned her attention to one of the Exo-M wolves. 

A guard went up to Exo-Mand saluted them. "How are our prisoners doing, officer?" Luhan asked.

"They're quite quiet, actually, sir. No sign of struggle or escape, other than the few hits they gave to the walls," the guard replied.

"Well those hits won't do much, anyways," muttered Chen as he tapped on the glass wall of Chanyeol's cell. In return, Chanyeol growled and lunged forward a bit in an attempt to intimidate the Exo-M wolf. Chen only smirked at him and shook his head.

"We'll be going, then. We just wanted to check up on these Cinereo wolves," Kris said as he nodded at the guards to bid them farewell. He then turned to his pack and said, "Let's go."

The Exo-M members followed their leader with the guards as their . Yiru, on the other hand, lingered behind and stared at her pack's retrieving figures. Then she quietly walked toward Baekhyun's cell and stared at him through the glass wall.

Baekhyun moved his gaze to her eyes. He noticed her hand slowly creep up to the number panel used to key in the lock code for the cell. Her fingers moved swiftly over the buttons, and in no time, the entrance to Baekhyun's cell unlocked. Yiru left the door slightly ajar before mouthing a short 'Go' to Baekhyun. The male wolf was left astounded as Yiru quickly walked away to join her pack. 

Fortunately, the Exo-K members didn't notice what happened between the two since the moment between them was very short. Baekhyun contemplated as to whether or not he should escape. With small steps, he walked over to the door of his cell and placed his hand on it. He sighed and muttered, "I can't believe I'm doing this." His hand slid the door closed with a small click. He closed his eyes and lowered himself onto the floor in a sitting position. It was the perfect opportunity for him to break out of the prison, but he couldn't leave his pack behind. They were his brothers, and they had to stick together. His loyalty would win over his freedom any day. 

 

The next day, the guards at the prison visited Exo-M'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter