Secret

My Enemy, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sat at the dining table with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face. He was eating dinner with his pack, but he hadn't touched his food at all.

The others were talking amongst themselves as they ate. At first they didn't acknowledge Baekhyun's somber mood because they figured he was just having a bad day. Ever since he came home early in the morning, he had been locked up in his room. No one bothered to ask him what was bothering him since they knew he wouldn't tell them anything. 

However, Chanyeol, who was closest to Baekhyun in their pack, knew in his mind that he had to do something about Baekhyun. 

When the conversations died down, Chanyeol turned his attention to Baekhyun and asked, "What's wrong, Baekhyun? You haven't touched your food at all."

Baekhyun snapped out of his daze and looked up at his friend with a slightly surprised expression. "What did you say?"

"I said what's wrong with you? You haven't eaten your food yet."

Baekhyun looked down at his plate as if he just noticed the food in front of him. "Oh, right food." He picked up his fork and stabbed a piece of meat on his plate. Just as he was bringing the fork up to his mouth, he dropped it again. "I guess I'm just not hungry."

Yejin, Suho's mate, looked worriedly at Baekhyun. "Do you not like the food? I can make you something else if you'd like." 

"There's no need, Yejin. Thank you for the offer though," Baekhyun said with a small smile. He stood up from his chair and excused himself to go to his room. 

As he was walking down the hall, he felt a hand clamp down on his shoulder. Baekhyun turned around to see Chanyeol. 

"Let's talk for a bit," Chanyeol whispered in a serious tone. 

Baekhyun nodded his head and ushered his friend into his room. Once they were inside the room, Baekhyun sat down on his bed. "Have a seat," he offered, gesturing his hand to the desk chair in front of the bed. Chanyeol sat down and leaned over, placing his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Baekhyun questioned.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. What's wrong with you today? Earlier you were so happy when you left the house, but when you came back, you didn't even greet us and went straight to your room," Chanyeol said. He had seen Baekhyun leave the cabin this morning. He had thoughts about following Baekhyun, but he figured Baekhyun wanted to go alone since he didn't tell them he was leaving in the morning the night before. 

"You saw me leave?" 

Chanyeol nodded in reply.

"Did you follow me?" Baekhyun look alarmed, which flustered Chanyeol.

"What if I did?"

"What did you see?" Baekhyun asked in a more demanding tone.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, comfused about Baekhyun's sudden change in mood. "What are you hiding, Baekhyun? What are you hiding that you don't want us to see?"

Baekhyun stood up and paced back and forth by his bed. He was getting irritated by Chanyeol's questions. He just wanted answers, not more questions. He was scared that Chanyeol might have seen him with Yiru. But if he did, why hadn't he said anything? He turned around to face Chanyeol. "Just answer me: Did you or did you not follow me?"

"Relax. I didn't follow you," Chanyeol said with his hands up in defense. With that said, Baekhyun relaxed a little. "But now that that's out of the way, will you tell me what you've been hiding all this time?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

Chanyeol scoffed. "Come on, I'm not dumb, Baekhyun. There's something that has made you unusually happy for the past weeks, but now you're all depressed. Something or someone has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter