First Day Pt1

Love in America

Guys i have never been to NY, then all the things i wrote  came from my imagination.

 

 

 

 

Yuri PoV’s

I woke up the next day with the alarm ringing. I heard a growl coming from one side of the room, I looked and saw Tae almost falling out of bed.

-The next time you sleep with it under your pillow Yuri ... - She stood up ... or better finished falling on the floor and was crawling toward the bathroom.

-My bad, sorry. - I spoke loud enough for her to hear in the bathroom, I got up,separat an outfit  and went to the kitchen.

-Forget it, there's nothing to eat here, we have to have breakfast somewhere near the school. - Hyo heard talking behind me.

 -Really, there's nothing here ... - I saw her was already ready. -Then we'll go to market and bought some things later.

I returned to the room and Tae had already left the bathroom, I got in it and took a quick shower, put my clothes separated, which was summarized in a skinny black pants, a white blouse half glued into the body with the picture of a phoenix in black, a black jacket and finally a pair of black converse ... I am a person who does not care much for fashion, I wear what I feel comfortable .... I put a light makeup and that's it. I met the girls in the room.

-Come on I'm hungry! - Sooyoung was already at the door, holding it open to get out.

-My God, quiet Soo ... - Sunny started slapping Soo arm who pouted.

-Yeah, we'll have to have coffee yet.

We left the dorm and walked towards where we thought it was the school and where the GPS spoke it was, in the middle of the road we found a Coffe Bean and the girls ... I mean Sooyoung dragged us into. There takes longer than we anticipated, since nobody was understanding right what we asked, Sooyoung gave a ''chersebaked'' which was supposed to be'' cheesecake'', just a Korean girl who was asked the things for us in the establishment after see the torture that we're going through.

-Thank you very much for helping us ... erh ... - Tae started but did not know the girl's name to thank.

-Park Gyuri.

-Thank you for your help Gyuri-shii. - I told myself bowing slightly, like the other girls.

-It was nothing, I know what is going through it. - Smiled making me smile too. - Are you guys in a school here?

-We start today in NY In College. - Hyo replied.

-Really? - She asked in surprise. - I study there too, I'm to finish the course.

-Good, now we know someone who is already studying there. - Sunny spoke and I saw her looking at the phone and then to us. - Guys, without being killjoy, but I think we're late ...

Having said that, we are more than fast coffee and headed ... Now, being guided by Gyuri, to school. We got there two minutes straights for missing classes started, we said goodbye to Gyuri who had to go to her class and we headed to the office to see what class we were.

-''Good morning''. - I said ... I know how to say that's right ha .... To draw the attention of the secretary? I know there must be ... That was messing on the computer.

-''Oh! Good morning girls, what can i do for you guys?'' - He talked and I just understood'' Good morning girls'' and the rest very little else, I looked at the girls with faces who were worse than mine.

-Erh...''We-e''... - I looked at the girls again for help and they just shrugged their shoulders, no one here can speak English right ... Where's Gyuri ...-Hm .... - I have no idea how to speak.

- ''You guys do not know how to speak in English'' ... - The secretary / receptionist spoke. - ''Korean?'' - He asked and I nodded. - ''Okay, wait a moment.'' - He took the phone and spoke with someone there in a English very fast, slowly I no longer understand almost nothing so then forgets. After a while he said, I think, for us to sit because someone was coming to talk to us.

-Dude I didn't understand almost nothing of what he spoke. - Tae spoke so we sat down.

-Me too. - Sunny and Hyo nodded when I spoke.

-I felt like crying. - Sooyoung said. - I didn't get even a quarter of what the guy said, started hitting desperation with hunger ...

-Just think of food. - Hyo said laughing a little. - Shikshin!

-YAH!

-There is no lie Soo ... - I said and paused to think a bit. - Your nickname will be Shikshin! - The girls started laughing after Sooyoung pouted,  we were joking with the Soo until one person call us.

-Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon, Sooyoung Choi, Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Soon-Kyu ...

We stood up, and I who had the back turned to the person, but  the same time i turned i was caught ... Why I'm caught? I don't know, just know that my heart was jumping around in my chest and I think this is not good ....

-My name is Jessica Jung. - She presented take me out of the trance ... What voice is this? I think I have serious mental problems ... Just think ... - I am a teacher here in NY In college and as I spoke, you guys have serious difficulties in pronunciation, right? - She asked and the girls nodded, I could only stand watching her.

-Yuri stop drooling in her and pay attention. - Hyo whispered smiling.

-Aish! Shut up ... - I talked a little high ... ...

-Is there a problem? - Jessica asked looking directly at me, I swallowed hard and shook my head. - Good as I was talking Kim Taeyeon, Lee Soon-Kyu and Kim Hyoeyon were in class 3B, which is on the second floor, the teacher of you guys call Tiffany she already know about you. - she paused. - Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung were in my class 3A, which is that even walking down the hall, any questions?

-What time is the break? - Seriously Sooyoung? You know the expression'' facepalm'', then I think all the girls done that after this question.

- 10:30 ... Anymore? - She asked again and we deny. - Okay, can go to class. - Seh spoke it and turned toward the hallway ... what curves  ... But what the hell I'm thinking??

-Yuri get out of the trance, I guess we'll have to buy a bib for this here. - Hyo heard talking and looked ugly to her.

-Shut up Hyo. - I spoke heading toward where the class was.

- Got mad, go there with your teacher. - I heard Tae this time, I showed the famous finger turned to them, who laughed even more and continued to follow up the room now with Soo beside me.