poop

potato poop

 

 

 

friends // kai/kyungsoo // fluff // 808wc

an: for osm sae

 

"Have you ever wondered--"

Kyungsoo glances at the boy sitting beside him on the dorm's living room floor. They are having their Saturday night Pororo DVD marathon while munching on Kyungsoo's homemade biscuits. Jongin has been quiet for some time now so he is a bit startled when the boy suddenly speaks.

"--If we weren't this then what would we be?"

"Huh?" Kyungsoo asks. "If we weren't what?"

"This," Jongin says after he places his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Oh." Kyungsoo knocks his head softly against Jongin's. "What would we be if we weren't best friends?"

He thinks he feels Jongin tense for a moment but his friend laughingly nods so he guesses he just imagined it. Kyungsoo pretends to think for a while, knowing that Jongin hated waiting. Sure enough, he feels him bump his head against his cheek.

"Hey, did you fall asleep or something?"

"No." Kyungsoo flicks on Jongin's forehead, causing the other to grimace. But Jongin doesn’t move from his position and Kyungsoo smiles. "If we weren't best friends--"

"What?" Jongin asks impatiently.

"We would have been enemies," he says matter-of-factly.

Jongin straightens and looks at him incredulously. "Enemies? Why the hell would we be enemies?"

"Because you're everything I hate. You're stubborn. You're lazy. You snore and eat my food."

"I don't snore," his friend says indignantly.

Kyungsoo chuckles. "Yeah. But you're everything else I said. If you weren't my best friend I wouldn't come near 100km of you."

"I didn't know you hated me that much," Jongin grumbles. "Then how did we even become friends?"

"Hmmm." He looks up the ceiling, missing the way Jongin's lips curves gently as he watches Kyungsoo think. "Because you pay half the rent?"

He doesn’t expect what happens after. One second he is leaning against the couch, the next he is on his back on the floor, with Jongin hovering over him--the taller boy's hands on either side of his head, his long legs straddling Kyungsoo's hips and pinning him down further with his stare.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asks, eyes widening at the mischievous slant of Jongin's lips. He is so close. Too close. "Hey, get off."

"No," Jongin replies with a shake of his head.

"Get off."  Kyungsoo scowls.

"No. You said I'm stubborn. So no. No. No."

"Kim Jongin, get your off me." He tries to push his friend off but the boy won’t budge.

"Nope. Too lazy to get up." Jongin leans closer with a smirk.

Kyungsoo sighs. "Don't tell me you're gonna sleep right here on top of me just to prove me wrong with the snoring."

"You know what, I haven't thought of that." Kyungsoo feels all his breath rush out of him as Jongin lays his cheek on top of Kyungsoo’s chest and snuggles against him. "This feels nice. Thanks for the suggestion."

"I wasn't suggesting anything," he mutters. But he has to admit it does feel nice. It is all he can do not to run his hand through the other's soft hair and pull him closer. Just in a friendly way. Sort of.

Kyungsoo can feel the warm puff of air against his neck when Jongin speaks. "I bought the flour so technically it's my food we ate."

That startles a laugh out of him. "But I did the cooking."

Jongin lifts his head and gazes down at him. He isn't sure why but Kyungsoo feels as if there is something in the way his best friend is looking at him that is making him want to do things. Not in a friendly way.

To his surprise, Jongin touches the corner of his lips with a thumb, his dark eyes never leaving Kyungsoo's. He lifts the finger and shows it to him. "Look," Jongin whispers.

He looks and sees a crumb of cookie sticking to the pad of Jongin's thumb. He can barely breathe when his friend at it with the tip of his tongue. "Now, I ate your food."

"You did," he answers hoarsely.

"You know what I think?" Jongin goes closer, their noses are almost touching. "If we weren't best friends we could be--" His warm hand cups Kyungsoo's face. "We could be--"

"What?" Now, he’s the one feeling impatient.

"We could be more."

It‘s as if his heart wanted to jump right out of his chest the way it slams against it. Jongin's mouth is almost on top of his, just one more inch, one more move. But his friend pauses, seemingly waiting for an answer.

And Kyungsoo can’t really do anything but wrap his arms around Jongin's neck to pull him the rest of the way so he can feel his lips on his. "We could," he says before he kisses him.

Not in any way friendly, at all.

 

 

 

 

 

ride // sehun/luhan // crack //173wc

an: for gee/lisa

 

It's with a heavy heart that Sehun rides Lu Han.

And he rides him particularly hard today.

His heart is tired and all kinds of heavy because no matter how many times they do this, all he gets are meaningless pants and grunts. Lu Han never says I love you nor does he even cuddle after. He just lets Sehun use him anyway he wants to and Sehun is hurt because he wants Lu Han to care.

Sehun reaches the peak and he stops moving, leaning spent against the back of Lu han's neck. "I love you," he whispers and he stops for a second because he still hopes that maybe, just maybe, Lu Han will reply with those same words. But Luhan just turns his head away, quite eager to get away from him.

Sehun gets off and lets him walk away. He sets up camp and watches forlornly as Luhan eats grass. "My deer Lu Han," he whispers sadly into the wind. (wind was chilly, his d gets swollen) #TheEnd #BangBangBang

 

 

 

 

 

mine // baekhyun/chanyeol // fluff // 503wc

an: for boovi

 

chanyeol got out from the shower and stopped on his tracks. "not again, baek," he whined when he saw baekhyun strutting about their room wearing his black hoodie, his jeans and even his cap. "i don't have clothes left to wear, you've already worn them all."

"then wear mine," baekhyun said, motioning to their closet.

"but i want the ones you're wearing. their mine." chanyeol held on to baekhyun to stop him from walking around the room. "take them off now."

baekhyun rolled his eyes at him. "but i just put them on. go get other clothes."

"nope," he replied with a shake of his head. "gimme my clothes back. they're too big for you anyway."

baekhyun huffed and pouted but chanyeol didn't budge. then chanyeol gulped as he saw that glint in baekhyun's eyes which he had come to learn, wasn't good for his peace of mind. then the smaller boy smiled slowly and chanyeol has half a mind to run to save himself.

"fine. this is yours?" baekhyun asked, pointing to the cap.

"yup. mine."

the boy took it off and placed it on chanyeol's head. he pointed next to the hoodie. "and this?"

"mine," chanyeol answered, arms falling to his sides because what was baekhyun doing?

baekhyun shrugged and pulled the hoodie over his head and threw it at chanyeol, leaving him in a thin shirt. "how about this?" he hooked a finger on the belt loop.

"mine, too." but chanyeol could hear his voice wavering a bit because baekhyun wasn't thinking of stripp--

but there his roommate went. ing the jeans and shimmying his hips, while chanyeol watched with his mouth dry at the sudden display of pale skin. then the denim was sliding down soft thighs until it was completely off and thrown at him, too.

"what else?" baekhyun paused and pushed his index finger against his lower lip as if in deep thought. "oh, is this yours, too?" his hand went to the hem of the shirt and slowly lifted it, revealing more skin. chanyeol stared slack-jawed while baekhyun caressed his exposed stomach. the shirt wasn't his but he found himself nodding.

baekhyun smirked but also took it off, leaving him almost as equally as chanyeol. the smaller boy in his blue boxers and chanyeol with a towel wrapped around his waist. "is there anything else here that's yours?"

he could have resisted, he really could have, if baekhyun had not chosen that moment to rest his hand on his hips, pulling chanyeol's attention to that part of his body which he absolutely loved.

then the clothes he demanded returned were on the floor and baekhyun was the one in chanyeol's arms.

"yes," he whispered against baekhyun's neck. "mine," he almost growled before he kissed and on the skin there. "mine," chanyeol said once again as his hands roamed across baekhyun's arms, his back and his hips.

"mine." and chanyeol was kissing and owning baekhyun's lips, their bodies flush against each other. mine, mine, mine.

 

 

 

 

 

more // baekhyun/chanyeol // slight angst // 286wc

an: written with @joon40422

 

for more than just one night.

 

baekhyun watches as chanyeol sleeps, and he wonders how he can make that moment last. he wishes that time can stand still but the sun is already rising, bathing chanyeol in a soft light and making him that much more beautiful and unreachable. soon, chanyeol will wake up and the magic of last night will be broken... just like it always is the morning after. baekhyun can't count how many times they've been in this exact same place. hovering--lost--somewhere between love and hate.

his time is short and he steals a second holding on to chanyeol's hand. he places it against his chest and whispers, "i'm giving you all of me... why won't you take it?"

all he gets is silence.

time’s up.

 

he knows he's watching, knows how he always wakes up earlier just so he can stare at him--stolen minutes, stolen stares, stolen moments. chanyeol knows it. but he fears for the morning to come, for that moment means baekhyun’s leaving.

sometimes, he thinks about how baekhyun looks bathing in the soft light. he thinks, he must be beautiful. he wants to see, wants to feel, wants to stop the time so maybe, maybe he can make the magic last. not just for a night.

Chanyeol wants to keep him forever but he doesn't know how. he wants to know.

he feels a kiss on his hand before the bed dips, a few minutes and the door creaks open. and the warmth is gone.

he places the same hand against his chest. it feels so empty. he closes his eyes and whispers, “I want to. god knows, i want to.”

all he gets is silence.

 

 

 

 

 

umbrella // baekhyun/chanyeol // fluff // 304wc

an: for @kwiyeomi

 

 

there's a certain feeling of contentment as chanyeol holds that blue umbrella over his and baekhyun's heads. for this moment--no matter how short it is--he can pretend they are in their own little world, where only the two of them exists and where chanyeol doesn't have to fake a smile. he laughs at a joke baekhyun tells while at the back of his mind he wishes that the umbrella was smaller. so he can have the perfect excuse to put his arm around baekhyun's shoulder and huddle closer.

so for a few seconds they can be baekhyun and chanyeol.

he grins while he thinks of a lot wonderful things that can happen in the short time it takes to walk from the car to the studio. he imagines the rain getting stronger so baekhyun will step nearer and maybe hold on to his arm. he thinks of baekhyun melodious voice speaking for his ears only. he shakes his head and slides a quick glance at the boy beside him. his heart warms at the thought that indeed baekhyun is beside him and he realizes it’s foolish of him to ask fate for more. this right here is enough.

baekhyun beside him is enough.

it takes a measly ten seconds to get to the building entrance and chanyeol reluctantly closes the umbrella. he sighs but the sound gets stuck in his throat when he feels baekhyun's gentle touch on his arm. "thank you," his best friend says. "later, it's my turn to hold it for us, okay?"

he doesn't trust himself to speak because at that moment chanyeol falls for baekhyun again. the words aren't even romantic at all but he can't help it. baekhyun just chose him to share the umbrella again, another precious ten seconds of baekhyun and chanyeol.

"yeah, okay."

 

 

 

 

 

goob // baekhyun/chanyeol // fluff // 256wc

an: for boovi

 

"ammer, kick. kick!" baby baekhyun threatens the ball of goob beside him.

"wubwubwuber," chanyeol gurgles before clapping and falling on his back. he lifts his chubby legs high and reaches for his feet and gurgles some more, forming drool bubbles with his plump lips.

baby baek glares. dumb chanyeol just on the ear of his teddy bear and now it's all wet. "yewyeerkew," he says, disgusted.

but the other baby beside just on his thumb and giggles stupidly. he told his momma he doesn't want to be playmates with this poopie ("baekkie, we're going to chanyeol's. you like that don't you munchkin?" "awerberterwee!!! manmanomnam!!!") but she still insists.

baekhyun crawls closer and looks down on chanyeol. he has two choices. 1) bite chanyeol with his two front teeth (the only ones he has actually) or 2) hit him on his big bald head with the rattle.

however, before he can decide, chanyeol unexpectedly pulls baekhyun down, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's shoulders and locking him in a hug with his legs.

"bwaweweubwubeee!" chanyeol says excitedly. "bawbawbaweeebaek!" and he snuggles closer.

baekhyun tries to get away but chanyeol gives him another of his toothless smiles before poking baek's chubby cheek. "baekkibekbekbek!"

baekhyun sighs and gives up. he settles his short arms on chanyeol's tummy but gives him a last reminder before he forgives him. "teddy no. nowwwowow. weywey?"

"baekibekbekbek. webwubwubwuber!"

baekhyun feels a sticky and wet kiss on nose. ugh, goob.

it doesn't take long before both are asleep for their afternoon nappy.

 

 

 

 

 

10 // sehun/luhan // romance // 358wc

an: for oolay; sorry. written w 8% batt remaining and 0.01% brain cell functioning

 

 

 

"hey, xiao lu."

lu han gives sehun a sidelong glance before he cuffs him behind the head. "that's hyung to you, dumb."

sehun scowls and rubs at the spot his childhood friend hit. "ouch?"

the older boy grins. "what is it?"

"how long has it been? ten years?" sehun swings his legs a little, alternately touching his soles against the low concrete wall he is sitting on.

"hmm?" lu han mumbles absently beside sehun, looking up at the darkening sky. it's almost sunset. he can feel the temperature starting to drop through his thin shirt.

"ten years since we met," sehun says quietly.

"yeah." lu han bumps their shoulders together. "you've been owing me an ice cream cone for ten years."

"how many times--it wasn't my fault you dropped it!" sehun says indignantly. lu han grins and sehun remembers that hot summer day ten years ago when he almost fell from this same wall and the older boy rushed to catch him, in his haste dropping his ice cream. they were strangers then but after that instant (and a few bandages later), they became fast friends--best friends. and now it’s ten years.

"if i didn't let go of it, you would've been dead by now. you owe me an ice cream and your life."

"what if," sehun looks down at lu han and he never wants to look away again. "what if i give you my life?"

surprised, lu han glances up at him, mouth slightly agape. there is silence as they stared at each other's eyes. the moment is broken when lu han shakes his head and lets out a decidedly awkward laugh.

"i was just asking for ice cream, what are you saying, stupid." the older boy jumps down from his perch. "come on, it's getting late."

i love you. sehun wants to say. i want to give you ice cream and my heart and forever. but he sees lu han isn't ready. and he's afraid his best friend may never be ready.

but he'll wait. for ten years or another ten years, no matter how many ten years. if it's luhan, he'll wait.

 

 

 

 

 

an: pwa haha hahaha it's aug 5.