ENDING 1

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

You walked inside the cafe and wait for Jay to come. You also ordered a cup of tea and you stared blankly at the street to kill time.

"___!" someone called you.

You looked up and saw Jay is smiling at you from the cafe's doorway. You smiled back and wave your hand a little. In a matter of seconds he's already in front of you, with his sweet smile.

"Sorry i'm late" he smiled.

"How's G.Na?" You asked with your soothing voice.

"She'll be okay" Jay said.

"And you will be too, oppa. Here, drink this tea. It'll calm you down" you offered your her tea.

"Thanks." he smiled and sipped the tea.

"um,___?" he said when he puts down the teacup.

"ne?"

"i need to tell you something...." you looked at him who's now nervous.

"what is it oppa?" you smile.

"I know i've been such a jerk... We're engaged and i still love G.Na and all that... But do you want to start new with me?" he asked.

Your eyes widen in surprised.

"wha---"

"The thing is.... for the last 6 months... I've... i've been ... aish... the thing is ___.. i love you... I...i decided to move on months ago... And i ended up falling hard for you... you're always there for me.. and you're ... you know.." he blushed and you giggled at his fail confession.

You reached out his hand and hold it.

"Oppa, the thing is, i'd love to start this engagement again. And... i love you too oppa... i've always love you since the moment we met..." you smiled.

"really?" he beamed and you nod.

He leaned in and kiss you softly.

"I really do love you, ____" he whispered between the kiss.

"i know. and i love you too..." you smile.

***

You walked hand in hand, strolling around the street.

"oppa, can i ask you something?" you asked.

"what is it babe?" he asked and you blushed at the pet name he gave you.

"um, who's your first love?" you asked.

He thought for a while.

'is it g.na?' he thought.

"Is it g.na? It's okay, i won't get mad..." you told him.

"There's this girl.... i grew up with her in the orphanage... and we always hung out together... I hate playing house but whenever she asked me to, i can't never say no cause it's what i want in real life... i want to marry her and be with her... But then we got separated... I gave her my ring that's always in my neck... i think it's from my parents... The only thing i can gave her... and then we're separated.. I Don't even know where she is... I'm sorry___ i shouldn't say this kind of thing.." he looked at you but you didn't look pissed at all.

IN fact, you beamed and you smile wider.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

You looked at him.

"oppa, you don't remember huh?" you asked and he looked at you, confused.

You sighed and took off your necklace and show it to him.

"I fell in love with this little boy in my orphanage. I'd play house with him and he gave me this. He said he's been having it since he was born. When he left, i was devastated. I don't want to play house with anybody else but him cause i want it to be real. And then i was adopted... i forgot about it until one day, my parents told me that i was engaged. I was going to run away, and said no. When i saw the guy, i decided not to. Do you know why oppa? Cause he's the one i've been waiting all these years..." you smiled.

Jay took the necklace and smile. he took out the ring.

"you know,___... my mom and dad always told me that i shouldn't have lost the ring... Do you know why?" he asked and you shook your head.

He placed the ring on your finger and smiled.

"Cause this ring is supposed to be for my future wife. But i guess i didn't make any mistake didn't i?" he said and you blush.

He kissed you deeply and when he broke the kiss he whispered in your ear.

"cause you'll be my future wife,____" he said and you smile at his words.

***

2011/07/06 wednesday

By Seoulchae