Jay's life in short

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

Throughout the years, Jay was sent to seattle, making him forget about the orphanage and the girl. That is, until he was 14. the moment he's back in korea, His adoptive parents started to treat him like servants, telling him to do chores even though they have maids. Jay can't do anything. He was thankful enough Jinwoon didn't beat him up like how his dad would do if he made a mistake.

 

***

Jay was 14 when he first met G.Na. She has flawless skin and very pretty. He knew, he fell in love with her the moment he saw her. She'd carry her book and run around the hall with her friends. And Jay is very thankful when he get the chance to be her friend since his best friend, junhyung is her brother.

"Hi oppa!" G.Na greets her as he walked inside their house.

"I bought you cookies!" jay smiled at the sight of G.Na skipping towards him.

"Thank you oppa! you're nicer than junhyung oppa" she giggled.

Jay ruffled his hair and chuckled at the sulking junhyung.

Despite how badly he was treated in his family, he's glad he knew junhyung and G.Na. Junhyung knew about everything and he'd stand up against jay's parents if he wants too. and g.na? let's just say, G.Na is one of the reason Jay still want to live in this world. She brought an unexplainable happiness to him.

***

Over. Everything's over. He should've known his brother is no different that his parents. No wonder jinwoon is so kind to him these days. He wants G.Na. and apparently G.Na has a crush on Jinwoon too. 

Jay locked himself in his room and cry. Yes, he looked pathetic,crying alone. But what else can he do? The sight of G.Na and Jinwoon holding hands that afternoon keep on stabbing his heart. 

He lost his chance to be with G.Na. But being the optimistic jay, he decided to stayed by her side, be her "Oppa" that she can count on.

even though it hurts like hell to see her with jinwoon.

and after a few months, he can't handle it anymore. He told his parents he want to study in seattle, and his parents-happy that they can get rid of him- sent him. He desperately hoped he'd forget g.na.

***

 

He stared at the couple in front of him in disbelief. His mouth opened and his eyes widened in shock.

"what?" he repeated.

"You're our son. We lost you when you were 3 years old, and to find you here.. after all these years.... we've been trying to find you..." the lady-his mom- cried in happiness.

Jay smiled. he stood up and brace himself as he opened his arms and hug his mother. His real mother.

'it feels warm' he thought.

"Go home with us, will you?" his dad asked.

Jay nods. 

He might not be successful in his love life, but he found his real family.That's what important.

***

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE?" he looked at the huge mansion in front of him.

His dad chuckled at his son's remark.

"This will be your house. Ours is the next house over there" he pointed at the slightly larger mansion.

The 15 years old boy just gaped at the huge house. At HIS house.

"go inside" his mom told him with a warm smile.

"thank you" he hugged his mom and his dad.

Lots of things has happened in one year.

his parents almost sued Jung's family for mistreating their child. His parents turn out to be the richest in asia. after a year, he's back in korea, again.

***

2011/06/22 wednesday

By seoulchae