Chapter 15

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

"FOOD'S HERE!!!" Jonghyun shouts and you run to his side to give pay for the money.

"Aigo, you guys look so good together... how's married life so far?i take it you just get married recently?" The old man who delivers the food said.

Both of you blushed at his sentence.

"Anio, we're-" you tried to explain.

"kamsahamnida, ajushi" Jonghyun smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"You have to make babies soon! Then this house would be livelier... " he chuckled before he left.

"What-was-that?" you asked him and he laughed.

"Maybe we should get married instead of you and Jay huh?"he joked and you hit him lightly.

"and i'll die from food poisoning... give me the food~!!" you take the food from him and run to the kitchen.

"YAH! aish.. this girl..." he said but a smile permanently glued on his face as he walked to the kitchen.

***

You watched Jonghyun eats his noodle and you can feel your heartbeat increases. He looked at you and tilted his head.

"what's wrong?" he asked and you shook your head.

"aniyo... Oppa, maybe i'll tell mom and dad to break off the engagement... what do you think?" you asked.

He stopped eating and looked at you with widen eyes.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because.....because you and Jay are the most important person in my life, after my sister and my brother" you nervously smiled at him, hoping he won't notice your flushed cheeks.

"if you think it's the right thing, maybe you should..." he said, pretending not to care when inside, he's jumping in happiness, hoping you really are going to break off the engagement.

"Anyway, i've never seen your brother...." he changed the topic and you beamed at him.

"He's in korea! You want to meet him? I can tell him to drop by and meet you!!" you excitedly said.

"Don't be so hyper, you'll choke on your fo-- Aish, see... i told you" he said and went to your seat to pat your back since you started to choke.

"drink" he gave you a glass of water and chuckles.

"I still think you should meet him. He's an amazing guy!" you told him and he nods.

"Finish your food so we can watch some movies" he said.

***

Jonghyun's arm are perfectly wrapped around your waist, while your head is resting on his chest. Both of you didn't talk throughout the movie, but still, the silence is not the awkward kind of silence. It's more of a comfortable one, where you enjoy listening to his heart beat and his hand automatically went to your head and brush your hair with his fingers.

At 1 am, the door opened, revealing Jay. You and Jonghyun paused the movie and walked to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" jonghyun asked but Jay slapped his hand away.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" you also asked and he looked at you in despise.

"You're drunk Jay. let's get you to bed. ____, get some water in case he throw up later" jonghyun said and drags Jay to his room.

You followed them to his room after you get the water. smiling, you gave it to Jay who still glares at you.

"Oppa, here, drink this" you said.

He didn't take the glass, instead he pushed you away from him, and the glass fell to the floor along with you.

You hold your hand and wince in pain since some of the shards slice your palm. You looked at him and tried to stand up.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" you asked.

Jonghyun exits the toilet and runs to you when he saw you.

"Yah, what happened? Jay?" he asked.

"What happened?____ happened! IT'S ALL HER FAULT! IF SHE DIDN'T ASSURE ME TO GO BACK TO KOREA I WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER! IT'S ALL ____'S FAULT! I HATE YOU ____! I REALLY HATE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!" he shouted at you, not caring how much tears escaped your eyes.

"Sorry" was all you can say but he didn't care.

He raised his hand at you and you close your eyes, ready to feel the pain on your cheek. But you didn't feel anything, so you open your eyes and saw Jonghyun holding Jay's hand and glared at him.

"I don't know what the hell happened between you and your stupid crush but don't you dare blame ___ for this. you're the one who wants to go back to korea to be with her when you're already engaged to ____. and don't you dare lay a finger on her. I won't hesitate to hit you Jay." he said in a low voice before he let go Jay's hand and went to you to pick you up bridal style and take you out of the room.

"Think about it with you drunk mind, Jay. ___ is always there for you and now you dare to hurt her like this? You're the worst jerk on earth" he said before he slammed Jay's door.

"Oppa...." you looked at Jonghyun's expression softened at your voice.

"ne?" he asked, putting you on your bed and grab the aid kit.

"Is it really my fault?" you asked and he stopped wrapping your hand and cupped your cheek.

His forehead touch yours.

"No. It's not... don't blame yourself okay... You're the best thing anyone could ask for..." he smile and your tears fell down again.

"wae?" he panicked.

"It's just that.. no one has ever said that to me... aside from my family...." you smiled between your tears and he blushed a little.

"why.... why don't you just move on from jay, ___.... and... and break off the engagement.. i'm sure your parents will be okay..." he said.

"But they want to choose my future husband..." you said.

"They can find other guy.. i mean, they have lots of best friend right?" he said.

"Only your parents and his...." you whispered and you look at him.

He smiled at you before he continued bandaging your wound, leaving you blushing and your heart beats irregularly.

'do you think i should do it? if i told them to break off the engagement, most likely they'd want us to get married.... do you want that oppa?' you thought as you watched him.

***

2011/06/27 monday

By Seoulchae

 

I have a confession to make...

i don't know who ___ /you should end up with 

LOL

It'd be great if you guys could vote in chap. 8 or tell me on the comment box.

:)

and yes Jay's character is a bit -.-"

but you know how love stricken person can be LOL

anywaaay, subscribe and comment!!

thanks!