part i

Lessons with Troublemakers

 

Lessons with Troublemakers 

PART ONE.

 

 


 

 

“Student Do Kyungsoo. I repeat, student Do Kyungsoo. Please head over to the principal’s office immediately. Your presence is required by Lee Soo Man-nim.” The female’s monotone voice spoke through the school speakers followed by a long beeping sound that signalled the end of the announcement.

 

The owner of large unblinking doe eyes went still for a few seconds. Kyungsoo blinked, unable to conjure up any response. Was he in trouble? Kyungsoo mentally whimpered at the thought because he didn’t recall doing anything bad at school (unless eating at the rooftop during lunch was not allowed). It was just once though!

 

He was practically holding the title of Top Grade A’s Student other than being known as the school’s goody two shoes. Kyungsoo was also quite popular among his peers for his adorable features (his insanely large orbs, signature heart-shaped smile on his lips and his small-framed body) as well as his gentle nature. All in all, Do Kyungsoo is definitely a well-rounded student in all criterias.

 

“Kyungsoo.” His best friend, Hyunsik whispered loudly at him nearly hissing. “Hey, Soo. You should get going now.”

 

The wide eyed male squeaked when the other male flicked his arm playfully, instantly throwing him out of his reverie. A pout decorated his lips as Kyungsoo glared at Hyunsik who grinned wolfishly back at him. “I’ll be going then.” Kyungsoo stood up from his desk and hurried out of the classroom after getting an approving nod from the teacher.

 

What could Soo Man-nim possibly want to talk about?

 

Whatever it was, Kyungsoo hoped he was not in trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“..”

 

Kyungsoo was speechless. For a moment, he felt his soul departing from his body as his face went a deathly pale. No, he couldn’t do this. No, he couldn’t reject this as well. In the end, Kyungsoo came into a dead end.

 

“Do consider the offer, Student Do.” Soo Man laced his hands together, old-experienced gaze trained on Kyungsoo’s frozen form. “They all need tutoring in order to pass their exams and of course, graduating.” He paused before continuing. “Besides, this is also a good opportunity to show your skills.”

 

“B-But..” The student wearily stuttered out.

 

“You’re not really given a choice.” Soo Man spoke in a serious tone and Kyungsoo found himself shrinking underneath his stare. “You are an excellent student and your results are outstanding. If you manage to tutor them and make them pass with decent results, you will be given extra credit for your hardwork.” A small smile danced across his lips, knowing that the student wouldn’t be able to say no.

 

Kyungsoo twiddled his thumbs absent-mindedly. Was he ready to tutor other students? He wasn’t so sure. Plus, who was he going to tutor? The panic quickly grew on his face.

 

“All you have to do is spare them a few hours after school. I’m sure it won’t be hard for you.” Soo Man tried convincing.

 

Slowly, the petite male met the principal’s gaze in a hesitant way. He was nervous, palms sweating excessively. “All I have to do is t-tutor them right?” Kyungsoo squeaked out, almost afraid that the principal would throw him out of his office.

 

“Yes. Just pretend that you’re the teacher and they are your students.” Soo Man nodded.

 

He bit his lip and nodded once. “I guess there’s no harm done.” Kyungsoo finally smiled, although it looked rather forced. He straightened himself, not wanting to lose his confidence again. He can do this. In a smooth voice, Kyungsoo asked, “So who will I be tutoring?”

 

“That’s wonderful.” The principal’s face brightened up instantly after Kyungsoo agreed to take up the offer. “Here are the names of the students. You can arrange a lesson with them anytime as I’ve already informed them.” Soo Man handed a sheet of paper over to his student, sending him off with a good luck.

 

 

Politely bowing, Kyungsoo left the principal’s office. As he walked back to his class, the petite male scanned each of the names on the paper while scrunching his nose up at the familiar names.

 

 

Kim Jongin.

Wu Yi Fan.

Kim Joonmyun.

Byun Baekhyun.

Park Chanyeol.

Oh Sehun.

Kim Minseok.

Kim Jongdae.

Lu Han.

Zhang Yi Xing.

Huang Zi Tao.

 

 

“Eleven of them.” Kyungsoo whispered to himself, tapping a finger on his chin. “Why do they sound so fami -” It hit him hard. His feet abruptly stopped moving as his round eyes widened twice its size upon realising who they were.

 

Oh God.

 

Out of all the people he had to tutor, it had to be the infamous delinquent group containing those devilishly gorgeous yet insanely dangerous males.

 

 

A whimper spilled from his plush lips. Kyungsoo was so screwed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

END OF PART ONE