One Minute

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI OMG!!! It's been so long since I updated. Sorry, everyone :( If you're following me on twitter, you'd know that I rarely update because I'm finishing my last term in college! Yehesss! After I graduate, hopefully, I'll shift my focus to AFF. But tonight, on with the update! 

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

"What? What date?" I exclaimed at Chanyeol and cursed myself for almost showering him with saliva. Such clumsy much ladylike. 

Chanyeol laughed at my unladylike ways and made sure that Baekhyun was asleep in the car. The Byun Baekhyun was snoring.

The cold, chilly Seoul night pricked my skin, and instinctively, I warmed myself with my hands. Chanyeol raised his brows and offered me his scarf.

"I'm good, Yeol. I can manage. Anyway, what do you mean by date? You mean, Baekhyun and I are going on a date?" 

Chanyeol served me a knowing laugh. "Uhm, a minute ago, you accepted my offer. You date Baekhyun, I pay you in return. Aw come on. Don't tell me you're rejecting the offer again!" 

I blushed at the thought of having a date with Baekhyun, but knowing Baekhyun, he would surely barf at the idea of taking me out on a date.

"I suppose I can go out with him, if it's for the job." I lied, pretending to have my motive on the money, when in fact, I was accepting the offer to try and make Baekhyun happy.

"Hm. Come on, Seul Min! Show a lil bit of enthusiam, will ya? Don't you like Baekhyun? Sure he's a bit cocky and naughty, but the guy's my bro for life. He's pretty dependable." Chanyeol mouthed.

Of course I like Baekhyun. Duh. He's cocky and he's naughty, and that's what I love about him. He's simply Baekhyun, and I'm...

simply ugly. Mehehehe.

I was tempted to tell Chanyeol that I had fallen for Baekhyun for quite some time now, but it didn't feel right. I wanted Baekhyun to be the first to know. I wanted the man I love to be the first to know.

Cue in mellow, Kpop songs as background music for my sentimental thoughts.

"Baekhyun's alright. So, what's your plan for this date? Chanyeol, don't make me do silly things, alright?" I warned.

"We're having a Guerilla Date this Saturday, and you should come. Wait, you're familiar with Guerilla Date, right? Idols go to either Hongdae or a school and then there's some fan interaction, personal questions, all that fluff. This Sat, we're headed to a school and do something like a fanmeet for the students. Fun, right?" Chanyeol explained. Not sure if sincere or trolling...

"And? Do I parade my fake desire for Baekhyun there? If I have to make a banner, then say it now. I have to dig my creative skills to make an ' I love Baekhyun' banner" was my straight-to-the point question to Chanyeol. He cracked up and almost watered his eyes from laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous, Seul Min. Just show yourself on Saturday. I'll message you in Line later for details, okay? Okay?" Chanyeol nagged. I shoved a thumbs up against his face and took a peek at sleeping Baekhyun before going back to The Coffee Club.

And on Saturday morning, I found myself inside a school, disguised as a student and seated beside a ton of EXO fangirls waiting for their oppas. Yes, I even had a fake id with the name Jung Ah Ri.

All this, the mastermind was Chanyeol. I know he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter