Confession

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AFF FRIENDS! I'm here again after 2 months! I would like to apologize again for missing in action. I really wish I had the stamina to update everyday, but I'm preparing for graduation, so I cannot juggle school life and fangirl life at once. I remember writing, 3 years ago, an update for my Lu Han fic and putting in the A/N that I'll be graduating from high school. Well, fast forward to 2015, I'll be graduating from College in a few months time. /sobs. Nobody's reading this now, I bet. If I put a random sentence like, I'm craving for tacos right now, nobody would notice, but kyuhyunwifey understands. ON WITH THE UPDATE. SEGWAY: EXO'S COMEBACK IS JUST PERFECTION. I CAN'T EVEN. BYUN BAEKHYUN, YOU BEAST. 

No rewind for this chapter because Seul Min's POV will do the rewinding. Cheers <3] LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

Background Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5XEf-rKls Mono Drama by Jonghyun

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

"Seul Min" the voice from the other line uttered. That familiar raspy voice.

"Baekhyun" I replied, my voice attempting to sound y, but I ended up croaking.

So what was I doing? Why was I calling Baekhyun?

Allow me to explain.. So here's the deal.

I, Kim Seul Min, decided to be honest to myself. I've been thinking about Baekhyun since that "night."

Let me refresh your memory about that night that happened a month ago.

Well, that was the night when my ex, Jae Hyung, stood me up. Remember? Jae Hyung and I were supposed to go on a date and meet my mother at home. but since that Jae Hyung is into dating "openly", he went on a date with this newer girl. Of course, the idiot in me cried and cried outside of the Coffee Club and then voila.

A Wild Baekhyun appeared.

Oh you know, dressed in a leather jacket, jet black hair, grey contact lenses, the perfection that is Baekhyun. In case you forgot, he let me bury my head against his chest that night. Flirtatious as it may sound, I ridiculously glorified his vanilla scent. 

And so that night, Baekhyun ended up taking me to my apartment, meeting my mother. To top it all off, my heart was beating the whole time.

Should I tell more about that night? FINE.

We got drunk from bottles of soju, and, and, another kiss happened. I can't recall who initiated who, but his lips felt like a miracle. I sound like a saseng fan with my description, but my insides hurt whenever I think of that kiss. 

And that was the last time I spoke with and saw Baekhyun. 

Yes, I broke up with Jae Hyung. Yes, Chanyeol told me that he and Baekhyun fought when the latter found out that I'm Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend.

All that happened a month ago. Back to the present, shall we?

To this day, I haven't stopped thinking of Byun Baekhyun. I don't know which part. His lips? Yes. His eyes? Yes. His hair? Yes. His hair? Yes. 

Damn it.

I have fallen in love with Byun Baekhyun.

No idea how, when and where I started to fall for him, but the fall is bad. It that I no longer see him no hear from him except the internet. I swear, I feel like a mere fan, anonymous to Baekhyun. I often wonder how many girls has Baekhyun tricked to fall for him. Baekhyun and Seul Min love story cannot exist. He never called after that "night." Moreover, he's probably just a huge flirt. 

And I hate how, despite of his playful attitude, I still want him happy.

To be completely honest, right now, I want to accept Chanyeol's offer. If I make Baekhyun fall in love, I'd get money. That was Chanyeol's offer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not after the money. I just want an excuse to be with Baekhyun, and I feel dumb for being lovestruck over an idol who can snag any pretty girl he fancied.

And since I don't want to restrain my feelings to myself, I decided to confess, hence the phone call. 

I told myself that I didn't have the luxury of romance, but with Baekhyun in the picture, I can gamble.

I'm confessing. 

Out of my wits, I went straight to EXO's dorm after my shift at the Coffee Club. My chest palpitated at the thought of calling and hearing Baekhyun's voice. Even my lower region did crazy ministrations when I thought of Baekhyun's face. Darn it. I feel like a ert.

And so I dialed his number. 

Pick up 

Don't pick up

Pick up

 Don't pick-

"Seul Min." That raspy y voice. Mini cheerdance because my number is stored in his phone.

"Baekhyun." My attempt to be y but failed when I croaked;

There was silence. Do I confess now or do I ask him to go downstairs because I'm outside of the dorm, acting like a stalker?

I counted three seconds. He was waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter