Face to Face

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As what my blogpost said, I am back! Guys, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for patiently waiting. AFF always feels like home. After a long week, I couldn't think of anything else but updates and beginnings. This 2015, I decided to let go of negativity. I badly, madly, crazily want to change my negative traits and turn all of them into something pleasant. Wish my writings would reflect so ;)

REWIND: Chapter 34: The Return

The morning after Seul Min and Baekhyun's sleepover, Seul Min woke up and realized that she and Baekhyun shared a passionate, drunk kiss. She read Jae Hyung's text and was eventually visited by Jae Hyung at her house. Baekhyun, who was trying to buy breakfast for Seul Min, failed to deliver the doughnuts after meeting Jae Hyung. Baekhyun called Chanyeol and told him that he was with Seul Min last night. Then, Chanyeol said, "About time I tell you about my ex-girlfriend."

>>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<<

I heard Chanyeol saying that it was about time for him to tell me about his ex-girlfriend. Half-sober, half-not, I ruffled my hair with my hands and hid my face with a scarf.

"Dafuq do you mean by that?" I asked Chanyeol through the line. There was a very awkward long pause; I almost thought that the line died.

"Well, uh, let's go meet up somewhere right now. I'm just in the recording studio. I needed some wires for my guitar. You up for a meet?" Chanyeol replied, the line was getting choppier by the minute, and my hair was flying in all directions already.

"Yeah man. See you in ten. I'm nearby, I think. I gotta put the phone down. My hair's going crazy. Don't eat breakfast. I've got a huge box of doughnuts. I'll tell you about it in a few. Bye Yeol." I told him and waited for his reply.

His mood was off. Like, off off. Last time I checked, guys don't get pre-menstrual syndromes. My brows furrowed, and I decided to text Chanyeol again.

"It's the time of the month, ain't it?"

I laughed at my own sense of humour, and finally feeling sober, I called a cab to take me to SM.

Upon entering the recording room, I saw Chanyeol fidgeting with the mics and headphones.

"Dude. Dafuq is wrong with you today? You're not having pms, you're not having cold feet. Did you kill someone? Dude, you're freaking me out. Calm the fck down!" I greeted and set the box of doughnuts and coffee on the long, wooden table.

Chanyeol gently shut the door behind him and sighed a troubled sigh.

"Alright. Look, you're my best bud. You really are. This might be the last time we'll ever talk again. Yes, I know I'm a moron. I'm a douchebag. I'm an idiot. You can declare me your enemy after this talk, but please, Baek, sit down, and listen to my explanation." Chanyeol said abruptly and uneasily started jumping on his toes.

I looked at him quizzically and laughed his tension of. "Whatever. You'll be my bro for life, it's homo." I joked.

Chanyeol stood against the wall and folded his arms. "So what's up?" I asked him calmly, grabbing a glazed doughnut from the box. I pushed the box carefully towards Chanyeol and gestured for him to take one. He resisted at first, but probably, he figured out that he was being awkward, Chanyeol hesitantly took one strawberry doughnut and failed to take a bite off it.

"So, King Kong, what's with this ex-girlfriend of yours whose name you have never mentioned?" I asked him playfully and put my feet on the table.

Chanyeol took a bite off the doughnut and laid it on top of the coffee cup. "I... I. We were together for two years, if I remember correctly, and then I chose to become a trainee." 

I raised my eyebrows at Chanyeol and smirked. "Yeah dude. We're pretty much the same. Cheating ex and I were together pretty long. I became a trainee then bam, she cheated on me. End of relationship." I told Chanyeol.

"No, there was no cheating." Chanyeol corrected me and walked from one corner to another.

"Okay. Lemme guess. That ex of yours left you?" I assumed. Chanyeol looked up and shook his head.

"I left her. In the middle of our relationship. No words. No reminders. No calls. I shut off communication with her. She kept on calling me, chasing me, and I, nothing. I didn't do anything. I chose trainee life over her." Chanyeol revealed.

I instantly pulled back. "Oh man. That's really moron-y. Sorry man. But not judging you. Was she mean to you?"  I interrogated furth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter