Bittersweet

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess who's back? Aside from me, my husband Kyuhyun, is back with MAMACITA (SJ). I haven't watched the MV. /bricks self. Anyway, how's your weekend? I'm on my sembreak, so everything's pretty chill. I loved your comments from the last chappie! Please do pm me if you want me to reply 'cause most of the time, I just read the comments. Idk, I'm pretty awkward when it comes to replies because idk what to reply to comments like, "OMG BAEKHYUN U NASTY." should I answer, "yeah he be nasty?" HAHAHAH I'm that awkward, but much love to everyone who's tuning in #seulhyun #arigatou#salams#thankyou#gumawo @krygasm thanks for the lovely poster!

>>>SEULMIN'S POV<<<

 When the door swung open, I literally froze.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that familiar face, but what I couldn't believe was...

my heart, when it started beating when I met his eyes....wow, Seul Min. Didn't know you had a mischievous side, but hello, look at yourself in the mirror.

I couldn't remember most of what happened because I was suddenly in a trance. 

Thank Shisus for he did not find out that I'm the girl who Jae Hyung fancies. Thanks Jae Hyung. Wew.

All I could remember is the fact that he told me that he has been thinking about me. A LOT. For a second, I actually fell for the trap, but knowing Baekhyun, he's probably just flirting around.

And I noticed that he no longer wore the Fearless bracelet that I gave him.

"Well yeah, I've been thinking a lot about you guys too. EXO is very missable, if there's such a word." I told Baekhyun, and I effortlessly released myself from his grip.

For the last three minutes, I was hoping that he wouldn't hear my heartbeat.

Baekhyun continued to study my expressions without saying a word. Okay, his fangirls will hate me for this, but oh em gee. Baekhyun looked really really really fine and pumped and worked out. 

"Yeah. Actually, I've been thinking a lot about your clumsiness.Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about. It's just weird that no one in the staff is dropping clothes carelessly. We kind of miss your clumsiness.It's a precious gem, Miss Kim." Baekhyun directly said.

"Oh. You and your sharp mouth." I told him and gritted my teeth. Baekhyun, with his new black hair, chuckled.

"Sharp mouth? Oh? Do you see a sharpener on it? You see a knife? How sharp is it?" He said with obvious sarcasm.

"Very funny! Please do tell me what time I should laugh, alright?" I snapped back and batted my eyelashes.

"Whatever. You're not hilarious. I gotta get going. I have a lot of mamacitas to please tonight." Baekhyun remarked and shot me a piercing glance.

"Good luck fishing." I said as farewell.

>>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<<

So where do I even start? Darn. Never in my 21 years did I feel so so so ignored. I worked out exhaustingly for the whole week, and she did not even notice. Not even a single look. She barely kept her eye contact.  Not even a heartbeat. Am I seriously seriously a no- pointer to her? If that's the case, then okay. I'll step it up. I won't stop. I don't plan to.

And so determined to see her once again, I made my way over to Jae Hyung right after my encounter with Seul Min in the staff room.

"Sir Baekhyun. Would you like Americano for takeout?" Jae Hyung immediately asked me. I had to give the guy props for being very attentive.

"Ah Jae Hyung-ssi, thanks for the offer. The coffee shop runs well. After our concert in Singapore by the end of this month, we're going to have another celebratory party, and I'd like to see you and your awesome team in our party. It'll also be an opportunity for you guys to promote your cafe. Lots of sponsors will be there. Just give our publicist a call. I'm expecting you there. Don't fail me, alright?" I said,, with the intention of seeing Seul Min.

Jae Hyung's face couldn't be painted. "That's so awesome! Man, thank you! You're too kind. I'll be sure to bring our team to the party. Thanks so much. I'll ask my manager if we could also be a sponsor for the event. He'll be back from LA in a few weeks, and he'll be happy about this. Thanks again, good sir." 

I smiled genuinely at the nice guy. It's just a pity that his girl couldn't make it tonight. 

So for the whole month, I did nothing but work out at the gym thrice a week. I skipped all the parties, stopped drinking and making out with random women. I cleaned up so hard for Seul Min to finally notice me.

I can't say that I'm madly crazily liking her, but I simply like her. She doesn't mean the world to me just yet, but she adds a bit of flavor to my bland idol life. I do want to go on a few dates with her, maybe hook up if we've known each other well, then I'd decide. 

For now, no commitments yet. No love first.

You could call me a coward for not directly confessing, but that's just me being Baekhyun.

I like games, I like thrills. I like suspense.

I like chasing her.

Every waking day felt like years as I counted the days. The celebratory party was drawing near, and all I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter