Deep.

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm back again with an update! Thank you cupiecakes for the poster :) Amazing poster! I still accept posters :) This chapter is seulhyun heavy.For texts with underlines, you may click them for pictures!]

------

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

"Date? Baekhyun?" I asked Baekbeom. As usual, Baekbeom was laughing his arse off when he figured out that I was panicky. 

"Yes. You heard me, Seul Min. I'll tell Baekhyun about this once you say yes. It'll be on Sunday." He said through the phone.

The idea of wedding food made my stomach growl. All them cakes and pastries and high class steak, yes please, get in my belly. If I come as Baekhyun's date, I don't necessarily have to be lovey dovey with him. I don't necessarily have to act like his girlfriend. I have a few dresses at home, albeit old and ratty and very tacky. It's fine. I don't really care if they call me unfit for the wedding. I'll be in it for the food and Baekbeom because he's such a good soul. And if Chanyeol finds out about this, I hope he'll pay me double.

I talked to Chanyeol about Baekbeom, but apparently, Baekbeom doesn't know that Chanyeol's paying me to "seduce" Baekhyun into committing more to EXO.

"Uhm. That's not a bad idea, though I don't understand why Baekhyun needs a date. He can snag any girl from the clubs and ask her out, but I shall call you later to confirm. How does that sound?" I replied.

"Fine, fine. Don't let me down, ayt?" Baekbeom said and hung up.

After the call, I immediately ran back to the dressing room to check if Baekhyun's new jacket fit him well.

"Who was that?" Baekhyun asked me. I swallowed my words and did not answer.

"Just a friend of mine." I said a half truth. Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed in doubt but proceeded to remove his shirt, revealing a nice set of chest to me.

My my. This boy has got dem body. Not too thin. Not too muscular. No six packs but fairly good chest and stomach. Idols are so lucky to be blessed with society's standards.

"Would you like me to help you with your jacket?" I asked, smiling at him. Baekhyun nodded quietly. How awkward can we get? Just imagine if I'll be his date for the wedding on Sunday. Magnificent. Mui Perfecto. Dis Layf is da sht. But I'm not complaining. I'm thrilled to see Baekbeom and his fiancee.

And so I positioned myself close to Baekhyun to fix his new jacket. I was thinking of ways to break the silence because Baekhyun was just staring right into my soul as I folded the sleeves of the black jacket.

I cleared my throat. "Soooo.Nice weather, ne?" I blurted out. HAHAHAHAHA. DEYM GIRL. U GOT SOCIAL SKILLZ. The weather? Seriously, the weather?

"It's too cold today." Baekhyun disagreed, but when I looked outside, it was indeed foggy. Weirdly enough, I like the cold.

"The cold never bothered me anyway." I replied truthfully. My answer caused a small but charming smirk on Baekhyun.

I finally decided to ask him something personal. "Why do you change girls every time you go to clubs?" 

Baekhyun breathed calmly against me. His warm breath made me shiver, and as his face drew an inch closer to mine, for some odd reason, I almost felt my heart aching to jump out.

"Because that's who I am. I fancy beautiful girls." He told me, but I was not conviced. I was waiting for him to tell the truth that he had been cheated on before and has become commitment-phobic.

"Baek, there's more to you." I said, shocked at my audacity and softness. It was so silent, and were awfully close. My hands gently rested on his chest while he was against the wall, hands inside his pockets.

"Thanks, but this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter