Reunited

Roll Like A Wolf

 

“Sehun?” Kai called out into the mouth of the cave

 

Soft padded footsteps were heard from the darkness, advancing towards the light.

 

“Kai? Is that you?” the voice was followed by the muzzle of the younger male, just enough to see his eyes from the hole. His eyes widened at the sight of the large golden blonde alpha, sensing the power that radiated from his presence.

 

“It’s ok” Kai reassured him. “I’ve told Kris about you”

 

Sehun whimpered and dipped his head and eyes.

 

“Look at me” Kris asked softly, sensing the younger one’s panic.

The amethyst purple eyes slowly picked themselves up from the ground and made their way into his eyes. Sehun felt his ears go flat against his head and his hind legs tremble.

 

Kris turned around and trotted back into the forest motioning for Kai to follow him.

 

“Please don’t kill him” Kai’s panicked voice started the instant Kris stopped. “He’s just a kid and he didn’t know better. He’s not a threat, he just wants to get back home. I know he invaded our territory and we take that really seriously bu-“ The jumble of words fell out of Kai’s mouth in an organised mess.

 

“Kai stop.” Kris commanded, “Just calm down, I’m not going to kill him”

 

Kai immediately stopped and let out a breath, “Thank god”

He paused, “Then what are you going to do with him?”

“Well I can see he is no threat, but I can’t let him go just like that. You understand right?” Kris said

Kai stood silent. Not knowing how to respond.

 

“And you also know what I mean by that. He can either choose to stay or die. To be honest, we don’t know who this wolf is, and we can’t just let him run free” Kris explained

 

Kai nodded his head slowly, one choice was for Sehun to become a member of the pack and the other ended in death. He obviously didn’t want the latter option, but he knew that a wolf doesn’t give up their pack so easily…unless they find a mate that didn’t belong in their original pack. Kai weighed his options and neither looked good. But he still needed to get him out from the cave and needed Kris’ permission and help to do so.

 

“I will talk to him once we get back home and see what he decides to do” Kai answered, “so for now, please get him out” he looked with pleading eyes.

 

“Well you are my delta and he could be a possible mate,” Kris said teasingly.

 

Kris approached the mound of earth, causing Sehun to cower a bit further into the comfort of the cave. He already saw the problem that Kai had faced. Kai wasn’t big or strong enough to move the rocks on his own. Kris looked at the cave up and down, thinking of the best way to bring the wall down without hurting Kai or Sehun.

 

“Move back a bit”

 

Sehun shuffled back out of view.

 

Kris started scratching away at the loose rocks, straining his muscles and paws. Kai moved forward to help him but was stopped by Kris. “Just stay there, some rocks might fall down”

 

He noticed that there was a single base rock that looked like it was holding the wall up, he singled out the rock and began pushing it from the side with his big shoulders, grunting at the weight. As soon as he heard the crumble of rocks from the top, he jumped away just in time, before the rocks at the top came falling down at a steady pace.

 

“Sehun! Are you ok?” Kai called

 

The young wolf climbed upwards to the light, gingerly making his way down.

 

“Thank you” Sehun said, crouching submissively towards the alpha in front of him.

 

“No problem” Kris smiled “Follow me”

Sehun looked at Kai, “It’s ok,” he said reassuringly. Flanking Sehun, Kai followed behind Kris, nervous of what his pack had in stall for Sehun.

 



 

 

Tao woke up with Lay still snuggled against him. He smiled and sniffed around for any signs of the other pack members. Suddenly his ears perked, as he picked up a familiar scent. He immediately stood up, just avoiding waking Lay in the process. Ignoring the pain, he clenched his teeth and started walking at a brisk pace.

 

He limped across the bushes in to the forest, paying no attention to the sticks and stones that were clawing away at this wounds. He felt a few of his cuts reopened but kept on walking, he could smell him, and he was so close.

 

“Sehun!” Tao cried out desperately, not caring who heard anymore.

 

“Sehun!” he called out a second time. He strained his ears, listening for something, anything.

 

“Tao” a faint voice called, he could hear it coming closer

“Tao!” the voice called out stronger

 

He knew for sure that it was Sehun. Tao started to muster a small jog towards the voice, barely able to contain his joy. He noticed the footsteps of two other wolves. One with an unrecognisable scent and the other smelled somewhat familiar but was not from his pack. He continued to jog, blood starting to drip.

 

“Tao?!” Sehun cried out in confusion, smelling blood

 

Tao could see Sehun now, the little ball of fur racing towards him. Before Tao could reach him, a familiar face knocked him down, a face that caused him to whimper at under the pressure of his flame orange body.

 

“Thinking you could run away, little wolf?” Chanyeol grinned, “Should I teach you another lesson” he asked, stepping on Tao’s front leg. Tao refused to cry out, knowing that he would panic Sehun even more.

 

“Get off of him!” Sehun screamed in rage, charging towards Chanyeol

“Sehun Stop! Don’t-“ before Tao could finish his sentence, Chanyeol had already turned to face the smaller wolf. Sehun latched onto Chanyeol, just avoiding the orange male’s teeth. Chanyeol tried flinging him off his back to no avail. So he dropped on the ground and rolled over Sehun, finally shaking him loose. Sehun coughed out at the weight of Chanyeol, stunned for a second on the ground. Tao launched himself towards Sehun, placing himself on stop of Sehun. Stopping Chanyeol.

 

“Tao…” Sehun said, finally getting a clear view of Tao’s wounds and cuts. A red haze suddenly covered Sehun’s vision, feeling the blood lust ready to burst out.

 

“Sehun?” Tao whispered, turning his head around. He Sehun on the nose, immediately calming the younger. “It’s ok”

 

Tao turned to face Chanyeol, baring his teeth. Chanyeol was shocked at the sudden change from the scared little wolf he had seen to a protective pack mate that look liked he would still do a lot of damage.

 

Chanyeol circled the two, ready to pounce. Tao maintained his stance above Sehun, whilst Sehun was struggling to get up to protect Tao. Tao shut his eyes, knowing that he was in no condition to fight, bracing for impact. He waited

 

1…2…3…

 

Nothing.

 

He slowly opened his eyes again to see a very angry golden male on top of Chanyeol flanked by a panic – stricken grey male.

 

Tao’s eyes found the golden male’s, noticing a flicker of recognition flash across the older male’s face.

 


 

YAYYY! An update, everyone get excited XD

hopefully I will be able to update frequently like this 

Taoris will soon begin as well as Sekai 

The rest of the pairings will come in later ^-^

THank you everyone who has supported this story 

Thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting ~ <3

THANK YOU

 

exotichime