Time to be a Man

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I woke up in the morning before Chanhee woke me up. It was about 7 in the morning. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After finished tidying myself up, I went downstairs. Chanhee was cooking while Niel and Ricky were nowhere to be found. But I couldn’t care less, my main concern at that moment was not to attack the figure who was wearing a cute apron in front of me. His milky skin, that slim waist, those big doe eyes. It was just a matter of time before I attack him. I sighed deeply, making the other male realized my presence.

“Ah, Byunghun. Good morning. You’re early today.” He smiled really big with his tempting red lips.

“Y-Yeah, so where are Ricky and Niel?” I tried to change the topic.

“Ah, they have club activities today.” He stated and returned cooking again. “How about you? Any class today?”

“Nope, I don’t have any class on Saturday. I knew that you were going to be busy on Saturday so I didn’t take any class on Saturday.” I went to the refrigerator to take some drink. He turned his body back to me and stared at me. “W-What?” I asked nervously.

“It’s just… you’re so kind. Thank you.” He said shyly and quickly turned around again when he noticed that I was staring at him.

“It’s nothing, I’d trade anything to eat your foods. They’re the best!” I saw Chanhee face was reddening because of my compliment.

“Geez, you’re so cheesy.” He giggled. “Breakfast will be ready soon, sit on the table.”

“Nee~.” I giggled.

                We ate breakfast together. After that, we cleaned the café and opened it. It was kind of busy like what I have expected. But why wouldn’t it? This café had the best foods and drinks around, not to mention the lovely owner.

Personally, I didn’t think that half of this café’s costumer came because of the foods and the drinks. Mostly because of the waiters. Most of the costumers who came here were girls. It wasn’t bad or something but what if Chanhee liked one of them? I’d be upset if that happened. To prevent such things happening, I didn’t let Chanhee take orders. So the girls couldn’t flirt with him. I asked him to be focus on the kitchen instead, but being the good owner he was, he’d still go out and take orders because he saw how busy we were.

“Umm, hello?” The girl in front of me was waving her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Y-Yeah, sorry. What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter