Rings

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                There was nothing but silent for a good sixty seconds. It was so surprising that Byunghun and the others couldn’t even talk when Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup just looked at each other with a confused face.  It was even more confusing for them that Chanhee was as confused as the others. 

                “What’s so surprising?” Deciding that it was enough for the awkward silence, Daehyun asked with a frown on his face, not knowing why even Chanhee was surprised.

                As if they were snapped from their trance, Ricky, Changjo, and Niel tilted their heads towards Byunghun. They knew that it might be Byunghun’s last straw and he might explode soon. Even Ricky and Niel hadn’t heard about Chanhee being engaged.

                Byunghun was indeed about to explode, but hitting Daehyun in the face would make a bad impression for Chanhee, right? And he believed that Chanhee would never do that so he just took a deep breath and turned his head towards Chanhee. “Chanhee,” he called out which made Chanhee looked at him with the same puzzled look. Knowing that look, Byungjun looked back at Daehyun. “I don’t think even Chanhee knew about this engagement thing and we are dating now. So, if you will, please take you bull away from this café.”

                Daehyun raised an eyebrow at the other’s attitude and leaned his body forward to the table, putting one of his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm. “Quite an attitude you have there, Mr. Boyfriend.” Daehyun smirked lightly and took a glance of Chanhee before looking back at Byunghun. “Well, I’ve been engaged to him for years now and I don’t think your relationship is that long?”

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter