You're what?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHOOOOOOP CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK FIC The adventure of stupid and stupider

lol ok jk B.A.P and BTS' Facebook Adventure

                Arriving at home with his mom pacing back and forth in front of the café was not something Byunghun expected. Worry was written all over her face and it was not something Byunghun enjoyed. The last time his mom showed this expression was when his father had an accident.

                “What’s wrong?” Byunghun asked as he walked towards his not-so-calm mother with Changjo and Ricky.

                “Byunghun! Did you see Chanhee when you walked here?” She asked as she walked towards Byunghun, biting her bottom lip.

                “No, did something happen?”

                “I was talking to him in the café but then I went inside to see Niel and when I came back, Chanhee had gone. I thought he was just buying something real quick or taking out trash because the door was not locked nor he say anything to me, but he hasn’t come back for an hour.” She asked, frowning.

                “Chanhee hyung is gone?!” Ricky chirped in which was replied with a nod from Byunghun’s mom.

                “Let’s call the police.” Byunghun said as he fished his phone from his pocket.

                As if on cue, a car stopped in front of the café and two people with black suits came out from the front seat of the car and two other people came out from the back seat which one of them was Chanhee, much to Byunghun’s surprise.

                “Chanhee! Are you okay?” Byunghun’s mom shouted as she ran towards Chanhee with Byunghun and the others.

                “E-eh? Ah, yes, sorry for disappearing suddenly. It was a prank that my friends pulled.” Chanhee said with a nervous chuckle. “Uh, these are my old friends; Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup.”

                All of the sudden, Daehyun hugged Chanhee from behind and rested his chin on Chanhee;s shoulder. “Hello~ The name is Daehyun, nice to meet you all.” He said as he smiled.

                Knowing his cousin, Changjo moves next to Byunghun and whispered to him. “Calm down hyung, he’s just Chanhee-hyung’s old friend.” Changjo chuckled. “Are you really getting jealous over that?”

                Byunghun knew, he knew that Daehyun was just Chanhee’s old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter