Agreement

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The next day was Saturday and since Byunghun had no class at Saturday, Chanhee could relax a bit. He started the morning like usual; after waking up, he would take a bath first and then cook breakfast for the others.

 

                Chanhee was humming a song as he cooked breakfast when suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder, making him yelped in surprise. He turned his head a bit only to see his sleepy boyfriend with his eyes closed. Chanhee told him to rest more since he had no class and he would wake him up later if the breakfast was ready but Byunghun rejected it by shaking his head.

 

                “You know, we should take bath together; you smell so good.” Byunghun said as he inhaled the scent of Chanhee’s neck, making the latter blushed.

 

                “Yah hyung! No PDA, we have minors here!” Changjo, who was walking down the stairs, said as he covered Ricky’s eyes.

 

                “Yah Changjo! I’m older than you!” Ricky said as he flailed his hands around, trying to get Changjo’s hands off of his face.

 

                “Okay-okay, you guys sit at the table; breakfast will be ready soon.” Chanhee said, laughing a bit. “Byunghun, I can’t cook if you keep holding on my waist.”

 

                “Fine, be fast okay?” Without waiting for an answer, Byunghun pecked on Chanhee’s cheek and made his way towards the table.

 

                The day went like usual; except that Chanhee was working harder than the usual because Byunghun was still in recovery and he didn’t want to make his wound worsened. Usually, Chanhee would only stay at the kitchen while Byunghun was serving customers; but now, Chanhee did both.

 

                He’s working too hard, Byunghun thought. He went to the kitchen where Chanhee was and saw the said boy, back facing Byunghun as he made some sandwich for the customers. Byunghun tiptoed and sneaked behind Chanhee, back-hugging him when he was close enough.

 

                Feeling a sudden touch on his waist, Chanhee yelped and turned his head to see the owner of the hands. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that it was Byunghun.

 

                “Yah, Byunghun-ah, you’re going to make me have a heart attack.” Chanhee hit Byunghun playfully.

 

                “Don’t worry, I have your heart so nothing would dare to attack it.” Byunghun winked before leaned closer to put a chaste kiss on Chanhee’s plump lips.

 

                “So cheesy.” Chanhee playfully stuck his tongue out even though he was blushing.

 

                “Only for you.” Byunghun chuckled and held on Chanhee’s forearm when the said boy was about to go out to serve the sandwiches. “Let me do it, you don’t have to work that hard you know; I’m still capable of doing it.” Byunghun tried to snatch the plate but failed miserably.

 

                “I’m fine~” Chanhee sang a song. “Why don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter