Hospital

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “We’re back!” Ricky exclaimed as he entered the café and was greeted by Chanhee who was struggling to serve the tables alone, wearing casual clothes instead of his uniform.

                “Ah, welcome back! Can you guys help me now? I’m kinda late.” Chanhee asked as he swiftly put two plates on a table before excusing himself from the costumers.

                “Aye aye capt’n!” Ricky saluted him. “Give me 3 minutes to change.” With that, Ricky dashed towards his room, followed by the others.

                Chanhee grabbed his backpack on top of the dining table and rushed out of the café as soon as his brothers went downstairs. Chanhee quickly hailed a cab and told him the address of the hospital. Chanhee stared out of the window, remembering the accident that happened. It had been four days since the accident happen and Chanhee still remembered every single second of it.

 

Flashback

 

                “ing brat!” The man yelled and charged towards them with a knife in his hand.

                Byunghun reacted a bit slower than Chanhee and resulted being pushed to the ground with Zelo. As cliché as it sounded, everything was in slow motion to Byunghun; Chanhee was standing there, didn’t know what to do while a man with a knife was charging towards him. There was only one thing on Byunghun’s mind. Save Chanhee. He kept repeating that two words on his mind and on reflex, thanks to his martial arts training; he quickly pushed Zelo away from him and jumped in front of Chanhee, spreading his arms in a protective manner in front of Chanhee.

                The man was inches away from Byunghun when the latter jumped in front of Chanhee. He didn’t care; he kept charging and ended up stabbing his knife in Byunghun’s stomach to the hilt. As he realized what he did, his eyes widened. He quickly pulled out his knife, making blood gushing out of Byunghun’s stomach and turned back, running away with his friends.

                “Byunghun!” Chanhee screeched as Byunghun was laying on the floor, blood staining the ground. He quickly sat beside Byunghun and saw the red on Byunghun’s white shirt. Tears were streaming down Chanhee’s cheeks as he put Byunghun’s head on his lap and tried to slow down the bleeding by putting pressure on his wound using his hand.

                Byunghun winced in pain when Chanhee hand touched his wound. “C-Chanhee-ah.” Byunghun called, hands reaching Chanhee’s cheek to wipe his tears.

                “S-Shh, baby please don’t t-talk. Please stay with me.” Chanhee pleaded and bit his bottom lip as more tears were streaming down his cheeks.

                Chuckling, Byunghun put down his arms as he felt that his energy was drained. “Pabo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter