Blood

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Remind me why am I coming again?” Byunghun asked as Chanhee was trying to fix the former’s hair. They were on Byunghun’s room because apparently, Byunghun was too lazy to fix his hair and Chanhee didn’t want the former to look like that.

                “Because,” Chanhee stopped fixing Byunghun’s hair and stared at his eyes. “You were stubborn and don’t allow me to go by myself. Oh, and you love me.” Chanhee stuck his tongue out at Byunghun and skipped to his room, changing his own clothes.

                Smiling, Byunghun shook his head. He could not deny that. He made his way out of his room and walked in front of Chanhee’s door before knocking it slowly, asking if he would come out soon. As soon as he got the answer that Chanhee needed more time, he told Chanhee that he’d wait downstairs which was replied by a simple hum.       

                Chanhee went downstairs with a simple black long sleeve V-neck which the sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, the coat he usually wore and a pair of gray jeans. He decided to close the café for the evening because he didn’t want the maknaes ran the café by their own. Chanhee grabbed Byunghun’s arm and ushered him to go now because they were almost late.

                “Oh,” Niel exclaimed after Chanhee and Byunghun had left for a few minutes, gaining attention from Changjo and Ricky. “I forgot to tell Byunghun-hyung that Chanhee-hyung has low tolerance of alcohol.

                “They’ll be fine,” Changjo said. “They’re grown-ups anyway.” He added as Niel shrugged his shoulder.

 

                Chanhee was not okay.

                He had three shots and he was already reddening. Zelo, who kept giving him another, wasn’t helping either but thankfully Byunghun was there to reject some of the shots Chanhee was given. Byunghun only had juices because he didn’t want to be drunk with Chanhee and found the next day on the edge of a random street.

                “Byunghunnie~” Chanhee sang as he clung onto Byunghun’s arm. They were sitting on a sofa, which Zelo rented, with Zelo himself and some of his friends. “Let’s dance?” Chanhee asked as he pointed to a small dance floor in the middle of the bar, tilting his head to the side.

                Byunghun was about to refuse but Chanhee quickly set a sad face; furrowed eyebrows, puffed cheeks, and a bottom lip that was pushed to the front.

                “You don’t wanna’?” Chanhee asked with disappointment laced on his tone.”

                “I’ll dance with you hyung.” Zelo chimed in which earned him a glare from Byunghun but he shrugged it off.

                “You will?” Chanhee ears perked up as he heard that.

                “No,” Byunghun said. “I’ll dance with you.” Chanhee squealed and stood up from his seat, walking to the dance floor and dragging Byunghun as he did so.

                In the end, what Chanhee called dancing was just him flailing around his arms around, disturbing other people while Byunghun just bowed his head slightly and shot apologetic look at them.

                “Chanhee-ah, you’re already too drunk. Let’s go home?”

                “No! I don’t wanna’ go yet!” Chanhee stomped his foot. “Byunghunnie-ah~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter