Zelo

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Will you be my boyfriend?”

 

                Chanhee didn’t know what to do. He was too shocked by the sudden confession. The man was still standing in front of him, staring at him hopingly and still holding the rose.

                “Oh maybe I should introduce myself first. My name is Choi JunHong but you can call me Zelo. I’m at my 3rd year at the high school you went the other day. And I kinda… saw you cross-dressing.” He shyly said and Byunghun muttered I’m going to kill Niel.

                Chanhee glanced towards Byunghun who was shooting daggers at Zelo like he was ready to kill him. Sighing, Chanhee looked back at the man and grabbed the rose before sniffling it.

                “My name is Lee Chanhee and thanks,” Chanhee muttered softly but loud enough for all of them to hear. Zelo’s face lit up and Byunghun was about to yell at them but he was cut by Chanhee. “But, I already have someone.” Chanhee smiled and gave him his rose back.

                Byunghun, who saw this, walked towards Chanhee, smiling as he wrapped his hand around the older’s waist. “He’s mine.” He declared, making Chanhee blushed.

                Zelo’s face fell as soon as he heard what Byunghun said. He was silent for a while, looking down at the floor before looking at Chanhee, to Byunghun, and back to Chanhee again. He took a sharp breath and sighed loudly.

                “Fine, but I’m not going to give up. I’ll make you fall for me.” Zelo remarked.

                “Yah! Are you deaf or something?! Didn’t you hea-” Byunghun exclaimed but was cut by Chanhee.

                “Byunghun, be nice.” Chanhee glared at him, making Byunghun stopped and muttered incoherent words under his breath, and glanced back towards Zelo. “I can’t stop you if you want to do so but I’m not going to leave him for anyone else.” Chanhee smiled.

                “Good morning everyone! Long time no see!” Yamada exclaimed as he made his entrance to the café on Sunday morning.

                “Ah, good morning.” Niel, who was wiping tables, answered. “Where have you been?” Niel walked towards Yamada who was greeting Ricky.

                “Assignments.” Yamada sighed and Niel just nodded in understanding. “So what did I miss on my absence?”

                “Well, I’m dating someone and Chunji-hyung is dating Byunghun-hyung,” Niel explained as Yamada just nodded his head and muttered as I expected, smirking. Niel leaned closer to him and whispered. “Ricky is having a fight with Changjo and… s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter