Rival?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait! I was doing my other fic's chapter which is 3,6k words long '^'

Check it out btw! >:3 

yes im advertising it again, now sue me ;A;

                “B-Byunghun.” Chanhee called, not liking the silence Byunghun gave him ever since they left the school.

                They were already arrived at the café and Chanhee still had the maid costume on but it was covered by Byunghun’s coat because apparently, Niel hid all of Chanhee’s clothes. Byunghun was walking in front of him while Chanhee just followed behind him like a lost puppy when suddenly Byunghun stopped, making Chanhee bumped his face on Byunghun’s back.

                “Owie…” Chanhee whinned as he rubbed the sore part of his nose.

                Byunghun his heels and removed the coat that covered Chanhee’s, revealing the maid costume. He was eyeing him from head to toes when suddenly Chanhee grabbed his hands and breathed in his hot breath before rubbing it between his palms.

                “Your hands are cold.” Chanhee smiled innocently at Byunghun.

                Suddenly, Byunghun leaned closer towards the taller male and kissed him on the lips. Chanhee was shocked by the sudden move at first but eventually, he kissed back. Byunghun nibbled on Chanhee’s bottom lips, earning a yelp and a chance to slip his tongue inside Chanhee’s mouth which he took of course. They battled for dominance and being the inexperience one, Chanhee lost. That was when Byunghun pulled out and stared at Chanhee, making the latter blushed and whined about it.

                “Chanhee, promise me that you wouldn’t make any bet with Niel anymore? The next time you’re being like this, I might not be able to restrain myself.” Byunghun whispered in his y raspy voice, sending shivers down Chanhee’s spine.

                Chanhee might be inexperienced on these dating things, but he was old enough to know what Byunghun meant. Blushing, he nodded his head up and down and Byunghun told him to change his clothes upstairs. Chanhee started walking when suddenly Byunghun pulled his wrist. Turning back, he eyed Byunghun with a confused look on his face when suddenly he heard a click sound. Byunghun took a picture of him, wearing that costume.

                “B-Byunghun!” Chanhee gasped and pounced on Byunghun, trying to steal his phone from him but failed miserably. “Delete it!” He huffed and crossed his arms, blushing.

                “Why? You look cute babe.” Byunghun smirked and pinched Chanhee’s nose softly. “I won’t let anyone have it, don’t worry. You’re all mine.” Byunghun declared, making Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter