Cosplay?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Niel!” A voice called Niel who was sitting on a table beside his class’ door. Niel looked around until he found a familiar figure, or should he say two familiar figures. There was his Chanhee-hyung with Byunghun following him like a lost puppy.

                “Hyung! You’ve finished your café?”

                “Yep! All of the foods and drinks were sold out so they closed the café faster,” Chanhee beamed. “You’re making a haunted house?” He asked as he tried to look past the curtains.

                “Don’t look hyung! You’ll scream if you look inside.”

                “Yeah, you’d better not Chanhee. You get scared too easily.” Byunghun added as both of them chuckled.

                “I’m not!” Chanhee puffed both of his cheeks cutely, making Byunghun wanted to poke them; he did.

                “You’re not?” Niel asked with a grin on his face. “Let’s make a bet then, you have to walk around inside this room for about 15 seconds. The loser do whatever the winner asked.”

                “Fine! 15 seconds is no biggie,” Chanhee huffed as he prepared to walk inside. “Make sure you count properly.” He said as he walked inside.

                After Chanhee had walked inside, Niel started counting which made Byunghun confused. “5… 4… 3… 2..-” He was cut by a high-pitched scream from inside the room which was of course, Chanhee’s. “Dammit, faster than I thought.” Niel snapped his fingers, murmuring softly to himself.

                Soon enough, Chanhee came out of the cursed room, or that was what he called it, with tears b on his eyes. He was whining about a hand who suddenly grabbed his leg that made him screamed. Not buying his excuses, Niel confronted Chanhee about the bet they made earlier.

                “Fine! What do you want me to do?” Chanhee huffed as Byunghun made circle pattern on Chanhee’s back, soothing the boy.

                Tapping his chin with his index finger, Niel thought for a while before he decided what to do. “Byunghun-hyung, can you take over my job for a while?”

                With Byunghun agreeing, Niel grabbed Chanhee’s wrist and dragged him towards Ricky and Changjo’s class. As they entered the classroom, Niel looked around the props, leaving Chanhee standing in front of the door. Chanhee’s eyes widened in fear as Niel showed him some items he wanted his hyung to wear with a big grin on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter