School Festival

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Okay, so it’s decided then. We will make a café for the festival.” The class president stated after she counted the votes. She divided the tasks which were making waiter and waitress costumes, leaflets and etc. “Oh and, to suppress the budged, we are going to make our own cakes and drinks. Any of you could make cake?” She asked as the students started looking at each other.

                “Maybe Ricky can! His house is a café.” One of their classmates stood up and pointed Ricky with his finger.

                Ricky, who was clearly not paying any attention, was shocked because his name was suddenly called. “W-What?” Ricky asked wide eyed and turned to Changjo to get explanation. “N-No, I and Changjo are just waiters, my hyung makes the cakes.”

                “Oh, can you ask him to come? The school allows 3 adults to help us.” The class president asked, followed by ‘some yeah ask him’s and ‘make sure he comes’s.

                “Yah! Stop being so selfish! His hyung needs to work too you know?!” Changjo piped up, not liking the burden they put on Ricky.

                “Changjo! It’s okay,” Ricky reassured before turning towards the class president. “I’ll try to ask him but I can’t promise anything.” She nodded and continued dividing the tasks.

 

                “So, that’s the story. Can you help us Chanhee-hyung?” Ricky asked while Chanhee was cutting cakes.

                “When is it?” Chanhee asked.

                “November the 3rd, a week from today.”

                “Okay.” He answered absentmindedly, without even thinking a bit.

                “Aw, hyung, can you at least think abo-,” Ricky blinked thrice with Chanhee too fast agreement. Ricky knew that Chanhee would agree, it wasn’t like his hyung was that mean to him, but he didn’t think that it was going to be that easy. “Do you even know what are we talking about, hyung?” Ricky asked, not believing Chanhee fast and absentminded response.

                “You are asking me to help your class making cakes for your school festival right? I think it’s going to be fun so why not? And because of Changjo, the café is flooded with costumers daily so, not opening for a day won’t hurt.” Chanhee replied without even looking at Ricky.

                Ricky, who heard his hyung’s explanation, beamed and back hugged Chanhee, ignoring Chanhee’s ‘I’m holding a knife’s and ‘Ricky it’s dangerous’s. When Ricky pulled away, he muttered thank you to his hyung and skipped towards the café to help Changjo and Niel. Ricky told Changjo that Chanhee agreed to help him, earning a pat on his head by Changjo.

November the 3rd

                “So, what are you guys doing here again?” Ricky eyed Byunghun and CAP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter