Mine

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Would you be mine?”

                Byunghun regretted his confession the second Chanhee swatted his hand and tears rolled down his cheeks. Chanhee looked away from Byunghun and hanged his head down, not answering Byunghun’s question. Byunghun lifted his hand and tried to reach Chanhee’s cheek but he clenched his hand into fist in midair and brought his hand down to the bed. Byunghun looked down at his palm; he couldn’t help himself but to think negatively.

                ‘Maybe he doesn’t want me. Maybe he just came here because Changjo told him so. Maybe he onl-’

                Byunghun deep though was disturbed by a pair of hands which were grabbing his cheeks, bringing his head up. His heart was shattered into pieces because of what he saw; he saw Chanhee whose cheeks were wet because of his tears and he had that sad look plastered on his face.

                 Byunghun swatted Chanhee’s hands away. “I-I… J-Just forget what I said. I k-know it must be weird.” Byunghun tried to look away and mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

                “Good! At least you understand it’s weird,” Chanhee wiped his wet cheeks with both of his thumbs. Byunghun just wanted to burry himself alive or at least his bed would swallow him so he didn’t have to face Chanhee again. Just when Byunghun was about to say sorry, Chunji beat him to it. “My first boyfriend just had to confess me with his sorry state.”

                Byunghun’s eyes grew big and he blinked multiple times, processing what Chanhee just said.

                “W-What?”

                “What? You do realize that your appearance is awful, right?” Chanhee raised an eyebrow.

                “Not that! Your… b-boyfriend?” Chanhee blushed when Byunghun said that; he slightly looked down and nodded once. Byunghun, who couldn’t restrain himself because of his cute boyfriend, pounce on Chanhee and hugged him, before both of them fell onto the bed.

                “Yah! Lee Byunghun! You’re heavy!” Chanhee struggled to escape from the awkward position. Byunghun was on top of him and was hugging him tightly, nuzzling his face into Chanhee’s hair.

                Byunghun suddenly rose from his earlier state and now, both of his knees were on each side of Chanhee’s tight and his hands were on each side of  Chanhee’s head. He suddenly leaned closer towards Chanhee’s face and kissed his forehead before pulling back again.

                “I love you.” Byunghun stated.

                “I-I… Me t-too.” Chanhee said without making eye contact.

                Byunghun grabbed Chanhee’s chin and tilted his head so Chanhee could see him. “You what?” Byunghun said with a smirk plastered on his face.

                “I-I love you too,” Chanhee quickly pulled his hands onto his face to hide his embarrassment. “Aish this is so embarrassing. Now get off of me!”

                Byunghun did as Chanhee told him with the biggest grin on his life. He sat beside Chanhee who was already sitting too.

                “Yah, Byunghun-ah. When is the last time you ate?” Chanhee asked with a questioning tone even though he already knew the answer.

                “Err… this morning?”

                “Yah! Don’t lie again to me, look at yourself! You’ve lost weight.” Chanhee flicked Byunghun’s forehead, earning a groan from the younger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter