Would you?

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Changjo was in front of the café’s door; he just got back from Byunghun’s house. The latter looked horrible; he looked skinnier, refused to talk about his problems and many more. Sighing, Changjo entered the café and was greeted by Ricky and Chanhee, who was still wearing his fake smile. Chanhee greeted him and went to the counter while Ricky walked towards him and gave him a worried look. Changjo just smiled at him and give him a reassuring look. Changjo slowly made his way to the counter and stood in front of Chanhee, across the counter. Chanhee stared at Changjo with furrowed brows and a confused look on his face.

                “Hyung, we need to talk.” Without giving Chanhee a chance to ask, Changjo went inside the kitching, making the latter had no choice but to follow.

                “What’s wrong?” Chanhee asked with a frown after he spotted Changjo in the kitchen, sitting at the dinner table.

                “I’m going to be straight to the point, hyung. I want you to talk to Byunghun-hyung.”

                Chanhee’s eyes grew big, “W-Why should I?” Chanhee stuttered, mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

                “He’s a mess, hyung. I went to his house earlier today and the maids there said that he had been in his room for a week and he barely ate.”

                “I-I…,” Chanhee sighed, trying to regain his composure. “Is he… alright?”

                Hearing this, Changjo smiled. Chanhee’s question meant that he still cared about Byunghun. “He’s fine. But if he continued like that, he won’t be last for long.” Changjo paused, giving Chanhee some time to think. “Can you pay him a visit? Maybe talk about your problems.” Changjo continued.

                Chanhee nodded, “Thanks Changjo. Sometimes, I don’t know who the older one is.” Chanhee chuckled.            

                “It’s fine, just go and get ready now, hyung. Ricky, I and Niel-hyung can handle the café.” Changjo reassured and with that, Chanhee excused himself to get ready.

                Chanhee was standing in front of the gate of a big mansion that he had never knew it existed. He was sure that he followed the address that Changjo gave him. He fished a piece of paper that Changjo gave him earlier and checked the address; it was right. He looked past the gate and saw a fountain right in front of the house, lots of expensive cars and… a post! There was a security guard inside it so Chanhee decided to call him. The guard noticed Chanhee and walked towards him.

                Chanhee bowed before asking him. “Umm… Sorry does Lee Byunghun lives here?”

                “Who might you be?”

                “I… He worked at my café before, but a week ago he left.”

                “Oh, Lee Chanhee-gun, Changjo-gun had told me earlier that you’d come. Please, come in.”

                The guard opened the gate and told Chanhee to wait there while he made a phone call at his post. Chanhee was told that someone was going to and lead him. Soon enough, a girl who was wearing a maid outfit walked towards them and told Chanhee to follow her. Chanhee followed her and they were wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter