Not Your Fault

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It had been one week since Byunghun left the café. He had never came back neither to fix things up nor just visit the café. Chanhee had never talked about the said boy since he left. But the youngers knew that their hyung couldn’t stop thinking about Byunghun. Even though Chanhee always wore a smile every time he talked or served costumers, they knew that he was faking it. Because his room was near Chanhee’s, every night Changjo would hear a soft sob from Chanhee’s room.

                “Hey Changjo,” Ricky waved his head in front of Changjo’s face, trying to grab his attention. “What’s wrong? Is it Chanhee-hyung again?” Ricky sat on a chair in front of Changjo’s desk, facing the latter. They were on their break and Changjo had been spacing out for quite some time.

                “Yeah,” Changjo bent his body forward and rested his forehead on his folded arms on the table. “I heard him crying again last night when I went to the toilet.” Changjo let out a low sigh.

                “Yah, don’t be sad. I’ll be said if you’re sad too,” Ricky Changjo’s hair softly. “Why don’t you visit Byunghun-hyung after school? I’ll tell Chanhee-hyung that you have an errand to do. You told me that Byunghun-hyung wasn’t a kind of person that toyed people, right? I bet he has explanation about this.”

                Changjo tilted his head a little bit so he could see Ricky’s face. “Yeah, he isn’t that kind of person.” He smiled.

                “Yep, unlike a certain someone.” Ricky smirked at Changjo and the latter abruptly straightened his body and stared at Ricky.

                “Yah! I’ve changed!” Changjo pouted not-so-cutely. Suddenly, a pair of hands was wrapped around his neck.

                “Hey Changjo, there’s no one today in my house. Wanna’ come over and play?” The guy whispered beside Changjo’s ear, making Ricky shivered in disgust.

                Kang Seungyoon, a spoiled, rich, ty brat or at least those were what Ricky thought about him. Before Changjo worked at Ricky’s place, Seungyoon was often by Changjo’s side. Being the player he was, Changjo always let him.

                Changjo swatted Seungyoon’s hands away and stood up. “Sorry, got something to do,” Changjo said and grabbed his lunchbox and Ricky’s. “Let’s go Ricky, I’m hungry.”

                “Yah! You’ve spent too much time with that kid! Ditch him already!” Seungyoon  exclaimed, making Changjo stopped in his tracks. Changjo quickly told Ricky to wait there and made his way back to Seungyoon.

                “Listen here,” Changjo sighed. “I don’t want to toy with people anymore and I’m not going to ditch him. Now if you’ll excuse me, he’s waiting.” Changjo went to Ricky without giving Seungyoon a chance to talk.

                Changjo and Ricky ended up going to eat at a bench under a tree, near the field.

                “Oh if forgot to bring the drinks.” Changjo said.

                “It’s okay I’ll buy it at the cafeteria. Orange juice?”

                Smiling, Changjo replied him. “Orange juice.”

                Ricky quickly made his way towards the cafeteria which was quite far away from the place Changjo was, and when he was passing a corridor, he was dragged to an empty classroom and was shoved to the ground, hitting a table with his arm before falling to the ground. He groaned in pain and tried to look up. He saw some guys from the nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter