Good Bye

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After riding several rides, Byunghun told Chanhee that he was going to sit on a bench nearby. Suddenly, an idea popped into Chanhee’s head. Since Byunghun took off his jacket for him to wear, it’d be good if Chanhee brought him a cup of hot coffee.

                “Warm…” Chanhee muttered under his breath while putting his hands inside Byunghun’s jacket.

                He told Yamada that he was going to buy a cup of coffee for Byunghun and the latter decided to join. After Chanhee had had the coffee, he searched for the bench with a big grin plastered on his face.

                “You like Byunghun.” Yamada deadpanned. Chanhee chocked on his own spit and almost dropped the coffee.

                “W-What? N-No I-” Chanhee stuttered.

                “Come on, it’s obvious. You like him and you’re jealous of his girlfriend.”

                “I-I,” Chanhee took a deep breath before continued. “I don’t know. I mean, he already has a girlfriend. I already knew that he must be straight but I just couldn’t help my feeling. Oh and, I’m sorry for dragging you here.” Chanhee apologized and bow a bit.

                “It’s okay. Yuri wouldn’t mind either.”

                “Why would he mind? You had an appointment with him?”

                “No no. He’s my boyfriend.” Yamada chuckled.

                “Your what?! You should’ve told me! I wouldn’t ask you for a date if I knew.”

                “It’s okay. He wouldn’t mind and it’s not like this is a real date, right?”   

                Chanhee just nodded and told Yamada that he needed to give the coffee to Byunghun before it got cold. He proceeded to walk to Byunghun until he heard something.

                “-him anyway? You practically live there, work there and do everything there while you have the biggest mansion in town and your father is the owner of the biggest company in Korea. That just doesn’t make any sense.”

                “What?” Chanhee thought out loud.

                “C-Chanhee.” He rose from his bench and walked towards Chanhee, trying to grab the latter’s wrist but Chanhee swatted it away.

                “Explain.” Chanhee demanded in a straight tone. “Are you really the person she said?” Chanhee pointed his finger to Krystal.

                “I-I…,” Byunghun took a deep breath. “Y-Yes. Everything she said just now was true. But-” Byunghun was about to say more but Chanhee cut him.

                “Why? If you are everything she said, why would you want to work in my café?”

                “I… Because I-I like you.” Byunghun mumbled the last part but loud enough for Chanhee to hear it.

                Hearing it, Chanhee snorted. He looked Byunghun in disgust. “You have a girlfriend, standing right there and here you are, telling me that you like me.” Chanhee scoffed before his heels to Yamada, who was watching in shock from afar.

                 “Oh yeah, after your date you can pack your things up. I’m not going to let you in my café anymore. On a second thought, no you can pack your things up whenever you want. You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter