Movie Date

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                ‘No way. But, why would he look this way then?’ Niel was on his deep thought until someone shook his shoulder to drag him back to the real world.

                “Niel!” Niel jumped a little when his was shaken; He looked at Chanhee who frowned at him. “You were daydreaming.” He deadpanned.

                “A-Ah, I’m not. I was just thinking about my homework. What’s wrong?”

                “What’s wrong?” CAP suddenly popped out behind Chanhee’s back.

                “Ah, CAP-sshi. Everything is fine. I was just going to tell Niel that the café is going to be closed tomorrow because I and Byunghun have to go somewhere else.” Chanhee turned to Niel before continued. “I already told Changjo and Ricky earlier and they said that they were going to go to arcade after school so they’d be home late. Are you going somewhere else tomorrow?”

                “I don’t think so. I’ll just stay home then.”

                “Ah, I only have morning classes tomorrow. Want to watch movie Niel-ah?” CAP suddenly asked Niel which made the latter’s eyes widened.

                “S-Sure. Yuri should come too, right?” Niel turned to Yuri which made him couldn’t see the death glare CAP’s was giving to Yuri.

                “I think he has something to do tomorrow, right?” CAP furrowed his eyebrows.

                “Y-yeah. I can’t tomorrow. I… shop! Yeah, I have to go shopping tomorrow because we just moved so we don’t really have the things we need.”

                Niel turned to CAP and gave him a questioning look, “Are we still going?”

                “Of course. Why not? So, I have to go now; I’ll pick you up tomorrow after school then.” CAP turned to Chanhee and asked him the bill. Both of them made their way to the cashier table.

                ‘He doesn’t look troubled when Yuri said that he couldn’t go. I guess he wasn’t looking at him then. Was he looking at me?’ Niel blushed at the sudden realization but was disturbed by CAP who bid him good-bye with a huge smile on his face. Niel smiled back and waved to him.

‘Was he?’

                The rest of the day went like the usual; after Niel and Yuri finished their homework, Yuri excused himself and went home while Niel just helped Chanhee at the café.

                “Hyung!” Ricky exclaimed as he jump-hugged Niel who was cleaning a table from behind. “I heard from Chanhee-hyung that you’re going to have a movie date with CAP-hyung.”

                “D-date? It’s not a date!” Niel retorded. “He was just bored and wanted to kill some time. I think… and you’re heavy! Get off!” Ricky did as Niel told with a pout.

                “I’m not heavy.” He puffed his cheeks and turned to Changjo who was following him like a lost puppy. “Changjo-ah, am I heavy?”

                Without warning, Ricky jump-hugged Changjo. He wrapped his legs on Changjo’s waist and his hands on Changjo’s neck with face only inches away from the other. Changjo on the other hand, grabbed Ricky’s waist on reflex to support his weight.

                “Changjo~” Ricky whinned. “Am I heavy?” Ricky stared right into Changjo’s eyes, making the latter blushed from it and the sudden contact.

                “I-I y-you, n-no, you’re not h-heavy.” Changjo stuttered and tried to look away to hide his red face. Ricky automatically beamed and turned to Niel who was just watching them.

                “See Niel-hyung! I’m not heavy! Maybe you should workout so you’ll have muscles.” Ricky stuck out his tongue at Niel.

                “Fine-fine, now get off from Changjo. He looks like he’s going to die soon.” Niel snickered as he laughed.

 

                The school had already ended that day. Niel, who had a “date” with CAP, quickly put all of his books inside his bag and quickly left the classroom after saying goodbye to Yuri. He hadn’t seen CAP the whole day which was probably because he had classes that morning.

                Nie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter