Be My Boyfriend

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “W-What? But why? It’s not like they’ve done something bad to you. I mean they look nice.” Chanhee stopped doing the dishes and looked at Byunghun while the latter was just continued doing what he was doing without even looking at Chanhee.

                “I don’t know.” Byunghun sighed and puffed his cheek, making Chanhee laughed.

                “That doesn’t suit you.” Chanhee dried his hands using the apron and pinched Byunghun’s puffed cheek.

                 Much to his surprise, Byunghun didn’t whine or swatted his hand away. Byunghun put his palm on top of Chanhee’s hand and stared into Chanhee’s brown orbs, making the latter’s heart beating so fast. There was only silence; both of them just stared at each other until Byunghun broke the silence.

                ‘Here goes nothing.’ Byunghun said inside his mind.

                “Chanhee, I want to tell you something. Since the first time I saw you, I-” Byunghun was cut by the sounds of someone running at the stairs.

                Chanhee quickly pulled his hand and turned back towards the dishes again, pretending washing it while Byunghun just sighed and did the same. Chanhee looked at the stairs where the voices were coming from and saw Ricky with a bag of empty chips, followed by Changjo.

                “ers.” Byunghun muttered softly so the others couldn’t hear that.

                “Hyung.” Ricky whinned. “Changjo ate my chips.”

                “I’m sorry Ricky. I didn’t know it was yours.”

                “Doesn’t mean that you can just eat it.” Ricky huffed and puffed his cheeks cutely.

                “Sorry Ricky-ah.” Changjo grabbed Ricky’s hand and held it tightly, making the latter flushed. “I’ll buy you 10 bags tomorrow!” Hearing that, Ricky beamed and was about to say something before Byunghun snapped.

                “Yah! Take your love quarrels upstairs and stop disturbing us!”

                The incident ended just like that; Chanhee had tried asking what Byunghun was going to say earlier but the latter just said it was nothing.

                It was already midnight which was already past bed time but for some reasons, Chanhee couldn’t fall asleep. He kept thinking about what was Byunghun going to say before.

                “Was he going to confess?!” Chanhee sat abruptly and thought for a while. “Meh, no way he would do that. He’s too gorgeous to be a gay. I bet girls are rooting for him.” He slowly laid back again before went to his deep sleep.

 

                Byunghun slowly opened his eyes as the bright light made its way through the window but quickly closed it again as the light was too strong for his eyes. Without opening his eyes, he lazily grabbed his phone at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter