Gratitude

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, if you have an idea for my story, post it on the comment section, i'll write it down and i'll try to use it on my story. thanks~

                   Byunghun called his father because he was the one who asked that doctor to come. After a few rings, he finally picked up the phone.

“Yoboseyo, Byunghun-ah? What’s wrong?”

“Appa, can I get the doctor’s number? The one that you sent earlier.”

“Hmm… I didn’t choose the doctor, wait, let me get Sungyeol. He was the one who picked the doctor.” After a minute, there was another guy who was talking to Byunghun. “Yoboseyo, Byunghun-sshi?”

“Ah, yeah. Do you know the doctor named… Myu…”

“Myungsoo?” He cut Byunghun.

“Yeah! You know him? Can I get his number?”

“I’m sorry Byunghun-sshi, but that’s private right?” His tone slightly tensed up.

“Geez, just hurry up and give me. It has nothing to do with you anyway right?” Byunghun retorted.

“Actually, it does. Myungsoo-ah is my boyfriend, Byunghun-sshi. So if you excuse m-”

“Wait wait! Geez, so that’s why. I just need him for an hour or so. You can come with him then, tomorrow morning. Just come before 3 pm and don’t forget to bring him.”

“Both of us have to work Byunghun-sshi.”

“Aish. Give the phone to my father.” After he heard a “yes?” from his father, he started again. “Appa, give that guy earlier and his boyfriend a day off tomorrow, and tell them to come to meet me. It’s urgent.”

“Sure, anything else?”

“Nope, thanks appa.”

“You’re welcome Byunghun-ah.”

                Byunghun let out a sigh of relief after he ended the call. Now, he just had to tell those 2 to act like his friends and he had to tell them to hide his identity. Byunghun threw himself to his bed and used his palms to cover his face. He was wondering why he tried so hard covering his identity. Oh yeah, because he was afraid that Chanhee would use him for his money like other people. Even though he was sure that Chanhee would never do something like that, he just couldn’t bring himself to do it.

                Without him knowing, Byunghun fell asleep. He woke up with loud knocks on his doors. He groaned softly and opened his eyes slowly, adjusting the light from the sun but suddenly the knocks were heard again. “I heard it Changjo.” He muttered under his breath and streteched his body before the knocks were heard again. He snapped and bolted to his door to yell at the person.

“Yah! I’m not deaf! I hea-” He opened his door, revealing a shocked Chanhee.

“I-I’m sorry. Y-You said to w-wake you up. S-So I…” He shuttered, still shocked by the shout.

“No no! I’m sorry, I was just a little bit cranky because I didn’t get much sleep last night. I’m okay, next time just come inside my room maybe?” He lied, mentally slapping himself for yelling at Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter