Fever

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Changjo-ah! Come here please!”

 “Ljoe-oppa! Look here!”

“Kyaa, Ricky-yah is so cute!”

“Where is Chunji-oppa?”

                The last question got Byunghun. That day had been a busy day because the café was filled by mostly, high school girls. The café had been busier since Changjo came in and more importantly, it was Friday, and they didn’t have classes on Saturday so it was normal to spend your evening to hang out in a café or whatsoever with your friends. But those girls weren’t there to hang out with their friends. They were screaming, shouting, fangirling the waiter’s names, making Byunghun and the others exhausted. They couldn’t do anything though because they were their customers. Even if they were annoying, at least they bought stuffs.

                Byunghun went to the kitchen to see Chanhee because one of the girls made him remembered that Chanhee had been in the kitchen for several hours, making cake. The room was too hot in Byunghun’s opinion; maybe it was because of the oven. He saw Chanhee was whisking something on a large bowl with sweats all over his face.

“Chanhee, you should take a break. You’ve been here for hours. Aren’t you tired?” Byunghun walked closed and leaned to the wall next to Chanhee.

“I can’t Byunghun, you know that. I have four mouths to feed anyway.” He chuckled cutely and started whisking it again. “Oh and can you take that fruit cake to the showcase? No slacking today, we’re busy.” He giggled.

“Yes, your majesty.” I said jokingly and went to the café.

                Niel looked at Byunghun weirdly when he saw Byunghun came out with a creepy smile on his face. Byunghun noticed Niel’s weird look but he ignored it anyway and started taking orders again. Byunghun noticed that Ricky was looking at Changjo who was busily chatting with some girls with a smile on his face. Byunghun walked toward Changjo and whispered something to the latter’s ear.

“Hey Choi Jonghyun! I don’t know what spell did you use, but Ricky is staring at you with a flame of jealousy on his eyes.” He whispered softly.

                Changjo turned his head to Ricky’s direction. Noticing the stare, Ricky quickly turned his head with a little pout on his face. Changjo walked toward Ricky and pinched the latter’s cheeks.

“Ricky-yah, why are you pouting?” Changjo said, ignoring some weird looks from the girls.

“You were talking too long with those girls, just be fast. We’re busy today.”

“Are you jealous?” Changjo said with a mischievous tone.

“J-Jealous? O-Of course no! Why would I? Babo.”

                We were busily chatting and working when suddenly a loud thud was heard from the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter